60 Knockmore Road, Stranocum, Ballymoney, County Antrim, BT53 8QE
Description & Features
An exceptional detached family home with an outstanding interior layout, ambience and charm that will have wide ranging appeal.
The superb accommodation comprises, on the ground floor, an impressive central staircase, drawing room, living room, study and sun room. Additionally the magnificent modern kitchen and dining area with an adjoining utility room simply add to the character of the property.
Upstairs are four well proportioned bedrooms all with ensuite facilities and a deluxe family bathroom. An option to extend on the upper level is readily available to add additional accommodation.
The extensive surrounding mature gardens extend to approximately 2.6 acres with a range of mature trees, lawn, wildlife lake, over 2,000 trees have been planted since construction by vendor.
The exceptional property demands an early appointment to view and appreciate the quality and layout of the accommodation.
- Magnificent Detached Residence to Include Mature Gardens Extending to Approx 2.6 Acres
- Drawing Room, Living Room, Garden Room, Spacious and Impressive Reception Hallway
- Outstanding Hand Crafted Modern Kitchen, Dining Area and Utility Room
- Four Exceptional Bedrooms with Ensuite Facilities
- Underfloor Heating System, High Density Insulation
- Heat Recovery System/Pressurised Water System
- Sunwarm Heating Recovery System
- Large Outside Entertainment Area
- Music System Throughout House and Connected to Exterior
- Beam Vacuum System
- Further Accommodation Options, subject to approvals, by Roofspace Conversion if Required
- Double Garage with Annex and Additional Accommodation
- Double Glazed Sliding Sash Windows
- Superb Surrounding Gardens, Lake and Adjoining Stream
Type of Tenure
Location of 60 Knockmore RoadView Map
Costs to Consider