60 Drumadoon Drive, Belfast, County Down, BT16 2LZ
Description & Features
This spacious end-townhouse is well positioned in Drumadoon Drive, with excellent local amenities including local shopping and The Enler Community Centre, in walking distance and Dundonald and Belfast beyond an easy commute.
With one of the largest house types available in this landmark housing development internally the spacious accommodation comprises three bedrooms, including two doubles, a modern bathroom with bath and shower, a living room, a kitchen with excellent storage, an informal dining space, and access to the private rear gardens.
The property has benefitted from oil-fired heating, PVC double-glazed windows, guttering, fascia, eaves, and some wiring improvements. The property also offers an excellent Energy Rating but does now require complete refurbishment and has been priced accordingly.
Of particular note is the private and secure rear gardens with a patio and lawn with excellent storage. This is a superb opportunity ideally suited to the Cash buyer able to maximise the fantastic potential in this convenient Ballybeen location - Professionally accompanied viewings with Pinkertons are highly recommended.
- Spacious Three Bedroom End Townhouse
- Requiring Refurbishment Throughout
- Three Bedrooms, Including Two Doubles
- Living Room, Kitchen With Dining Area
- Bathroom With Bath And Shower Above
- Oil Fired Central Heating (Not Tested), Excellent Energy Rating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows, Guttering, Fascia & Eaves
- Private & Secure Rear Gardens In Patio, Lawn
- Fantastic Potential In Highly Regarded Drumadoon Drive
- Ideally Suited To The Cash Investor
Type of Tenure
A review period for ground rent has not been provided
A review period for service has not been provided
Length of Lease
Location of 60 Drumadoon DriveView Map
Costs to Consider