Set only 2.5 miles from the picturesque village of Castlerock, 'Grand View' offers everything that the name suggests. This stunning setting provides panoramic coastal scenery which is visible from multiple locations throughout the property and surrounding gardens, with views over The Barmouth, Portstewart Strand, The Skerries and even extending as far as the Scottish isles.
Originally built in the early 2000's, this home has been expertly designed and lovingly maintained throughout to create an outstanding detached bungalow. Providing 3 bedrooms (1 en-suite), 1.5 reception and a large garage, this deceptively spacious home has many desirably characteristics throughout including built in bedroom furntiure, wood burning stove and a large utility room.
Given the accommodation on offer, the presentation throughout and the stunning setting which this home occupies, we anticipate extremely high demand for this incredible home and as such, highly recommend an immediate viewing.
- 3 Bedroom / 1.5 Reception detached bungalow
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC windows, doors and fascias
- Spacious lounge with stunning elevated views
- Elegant kitchen units recently fitted
- Open plan dining / living from kitchen area with stunning elevated views
- En-suite master bedroom with built in sliding mirrored wardrobes
- Well proportioned bedroom accommodation
- Completely enclosed site with electric gated front access
- Large garage (6.38m x 5.80m) and additional car port
- Spectacular elevated views over countryside fields, The Barmouth, Portstewart Strand and beyond