6 Westmount Crescent, Off Belfast Road, Newtownards, County Down, BT23 4ZQ
Description & Features
THE OWNERS' PERSPECTIVE...
"Westmount is a brand new development in the heart of Newtownards, small, quient, located off the main Belfast Road and very friendly. Its the first time I've lived somewhere with such friendly and helpful neighbours.
We have lived here for only 2.5 years but have absolutely loved our time in Westmount Crescent and I have absolutely no doubt that the new owners will feel the same.
With a perfect view of Scrabo Tower and the shopping centre within 5 minutes walk, the town centre within 10 minutes walk and a bus stop at the top of the street, the location of the Westmount development is ideal for those who love the convience of the town centre but equally the solitude of Countryside living with The Kiltonga Duck Pond and Craiganlet within easy reach"
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW...
- Immaculate detached family home constructed only three years ago
- Deceptively spacious and bright throughout
- Drawing room with pot belly stove, feature bay window and walnut flooring
- Contemporary kitchen with extensive range of appliances, quartz worktops, central island opening to casual dining area and sunroom
- Four bedrooms, main bedroom with luxury ensuite shower room
- Luxury bathroom including separate shower cubicle
- PVC double glazing
- Gas fired central heating
- PVC facia and soffits
- Gravelled driveway with parking for up to four cars
- Fully enclosed rear garden with flagged patio area, lawns
- Ideally located to Newtownards town and Ards Shopping Complex
- An array of local schools are within close proximity
- Holywood is 8 miles away and Belfast is 10 miles away
Type of Tenure
Location of 6 Westmount Crescent
Costs to Consider