6 Wellington Park Mews, Maghaberry, BT67 0UQ
Description & Features
A beautifully presented semi-detached home within the ever popular Wellington Park Mews development, convenient to the local amenities of Maghaberry as well as Maghaberry Primary School and excellent road links to other provincial towns and cities.
The property has been well maintained and includes a generous Drawing room with a feature wood burning stove, a bright kitchen with dining area, three good sized bedrooms and a detached garage to the side. Viewing a must!
- Exclusive semi-detached home with detached garage
- Three bedrooms, master bedroom with en suite shower room and range of fitted wardrobes
- Spacious entrance hallway with spindled staircase to the first floor landing
- Drawing room with an feature wood burning stove
- Open plan kitchen with dining area with a good range of fitted high and low level units including a fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- PVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Large front garden in lawns, neat courtyard style patio garden to the rear
- Tarmac driveway with parking for several cars
Type of Tenure
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?