- uPVC double glazed front door to sun porch.
- SUN PORCH:
- With quarry tiled floor, double glazed side light, glazed inner door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Oak laminate wooden flooring.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, oak laminate wooden flooring, bevelled access door to lounge.
- LOUNGE: 4.8m x 3.89m (15' 9" x 12' 9")
- Oak laminate wooden flooring, cornice ceiling, mature outlook to front, tiled fireplace, inset and hearth, open to dining room.
- DINING ROOM: 3.3m x 2.69m (10' 10" x 8' 10")
- Dual aspect windows with mature outlook to rear and side gardens, oak laminate wooden flooring, glazed access door to kitchen.
- KITCHEN: 3.28m x 2.95m (10' 9" x 9' 8")
- Excellent range of high and low level units, pewter fittings, granite effect work surface, integrated four ring ceramic hob, oven below, extractor fan above, single drainer sink and a half stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge, tongue and groove ceiling, glazed access to reception hall and conservatory.
- LEAN-TO CONSERVATORY TO SIDE: 4.04m x 2.82m (13' 3" x 9' 3")
- Oak laminate wooden flooring, mature outlook to side gardens, uPVC double glazed access door to patio and driveway.
- Access hatch to roofspace, hotpress, lagged copper cylinder, Willis type immersion heater, built-in shelving.
- BEDROOM (1): 3.89m x 2.69m (12' 9" x 8' 10")
- Outlook to Belfast Lough and the Antrim coastline.
- BEDROOM (2): 4.01m x 1.96m (13' 2" x 6' 5")
- BEDROOM (3): 2.64m x 2.36m (8' 8" x 7' 9")
- Outlook to rear with view to Belfast Lough.
- BEDROOM (4): 3.1m x 2.79m (10' 2" x 9' 2")
- Double built-in robes, mature outlook to side.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower unit, fully tiled walls.
- GARAGE: 5.56m x 2.84m (18' 3" x 9' 4")
- Up and over door, light and power.
- Driveway with ample parking leading to rear single garage. Surrounding gardens laid in lawns, mature shrubs, patio areas, pedestrian access from rear garden with gate to Bangor Road, uPVC soffits and fascia boards, outdoor water tap.