- Natural stone gate pillars to front and boundary wall. Resin driveway with ample parking and turning space, laid in lawns, mature shrub beds, steps to entrance door.
- Hardwood front door.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Original tiled floor, cornice ceiling. Glazed hardwood inner door to . . . .
- Cloakroom storage under stairs. Original tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Engineered hardwood oak herringbone floor, corniced ceiling, staircase to first floor.
- DRAWING ROOM: 6.6m x 5.69m (21' 8" x 18' 8")
- (At widest points) - feature round bay window to side. To front; picture window with panoramic views across Holywood and Belfast Lough. Painted carved wooden fireplace with brick inset and tiled hearth, gas stove, part wooden panelled walls, picture rail, decorative plaster work, cornice ceiling.
- LIVING ROOM: 5.41m x 4.39m (17' 9" x 14' 5")
- Feature square bay window with seating and storage below, part panelled walls, picture rail, cornice ceiling, contemporary electric fire.
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING: 6.81m x 4.39m (22' 4" x 14' 5")
- Bespoke Robinsons Kitchen. Excellent range of high and low level units with glazed display cabinet and matching island. Range of Neff built-in appliances including 4 ring induction hob with concealed extractor fan, oven, AEG dishwasher, stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink with swan neck mixer tap including water purifier tap, built-in fridge, granite work tops, part tiled walls, concealed lighting, Balterio hybrid LVT coloured oak flooring. Island with breakfast bar area. Recessed lighting, double opening glazed doors to formal dining. Arch to:
- SITTING ROOM: 4.9m x 3.81m (16' 1" x 12' 6")
- Sandstone fireplace with brick inset and slate hearth, engineered wood strip floor, picture rail, cornice ceiling, fabulous Lough views.
- STUDY: 3.51m x 3m (11' 6" x 9' 10")
- Dual aspect windows with Lough views, recessed lighting, wood strip engineered floor.
- DINING ROOM: 5.94m x 3.1m (19' 6" x 10' 2")
- (At widest points) - Fabulous Lough views, two Velux windows, recessed lighting, stairs to Games Room.
- UTILITY ROOM: 3.18m x 2.51m (10' 5" x 8' 3")
- Range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine. uPVC double glazed door to exterior. Space for tumble dryer, recess for American fridge freezer. Steps down to garage.
- CLOAKROOM WC:
- Wall mounted wash hand basin, low flush WC, recessed lighting.
- GYM/GAMES ROOM: 6.98m x 5.33m (22' 11" x 17' 6")
- Dual aspect windows, three Velux windows, eaves storage, built in shelving, oak effect laminate wood flooring. Lough views.
First Floor Return
- Beautiful Lough views.
- STUDY: 2.79m x 1.5m (9' 2" x 4' 11")
- Built in shelving and seating, Lough views.
- MASTER BEDROOM: 5.26m x 4.34m (17' 3" x 14' 3")
- Cornice ceiling, picture rail, walk in luggage room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Luxury shower room with built-in shower cubicle with power shower and body jets, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail, recessed lighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2): 4.7m x 4.6m (15' 5" x 15' 1")
- Excellent range of bespoke hand painted wardrobes, corniced ceiling, access to luggage room.
- BEDROOM (3): 6.6m x 3.51m (21' 8" x 11' 6")
- (Into round bay). Cornice ceiling, round bay window with Lough views, bespoke hand painted wardrobes and window seat.
- BEDROOM (4): 3.51m x 2.9m (11' 6" x 9' 6")
- Lough views.
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit below and illuminated mirror above, free standing bath with traditional style mixer taps and hand held shower attachment, fully tiled shower with overhead and hand held shower fitment, herringbone ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, heated towel rail.
Second Floor Return
- BEDROOM (5): 6.2m x 3.4m (20' 4" x 11' 2")
- (Into dormer window) views across Holywood and Belfast and Harland and Wolff, seating in dormer with storage below. Fitted wardrobes.
- LARGE GARAGE: 7.16m x 5.33m (23' 6" x 17' 6")
- Electric up and over door, light and power, oil fired boiler.
- Beautifully presented, landscaped gardens to front, side and rear.
Fully enclosed rear garden. Paviour brick patio bordered by well stocked raised flowerbeds with array of shrubbery. Decorative rustic brick wall with "Secret Garden" style doorway.
Outside tap and light, wood log store.
Steps to . . . Large garden in lawns - notably private bordered by mature trees and shrubbery. Raised timer decked area with views across Lough.