- LOUNGE: 6.45m x 4.24m (21' 2" x 13' 11")
- Hardwood stable entrance door.
Feature inglenook fireplace with brick surround and wooden mantle, stone hearth. Multi fuel stove. Built in cupboards to either side, one with shelf unit. Solid oak flooring. Downlighting. 2 double panelled radiators. 2 double glazed sash windows. Ornate window from lounge to kitchen.
- KITCHEN WITH FAMILY AREA : 6.88m x 6.2m (22' 7" x 20' 4")
- Luxury handmade painted kitchen with cream shaker style framed doors. Granite worksurfaces and upstands. Twin porcelain sink units, 'Perrin + Rowe' mixer tap with flexible hose fitting. 'InSinkErator' waste disposal. Cream 'Aga' cooker. 'Neff' gas hob. Extractor fan over. Tiled splashback. 'Bosch' mutli function oven. 'Bosch' integrated dishwasher. 'Neff' american style fridge freezer. Part wooden wall panelling and part tiled walls. Pull out larder. Plate rack. Wine rack. Under unit lighting.
Island unit with cupboards, drawers and display unit. Granite worksurface.
Porcelain tiled floor. Downlighting. Light tunnel to kitchen area. Double panelled radiator with cover to family area. Vertical radiator.
- DINING ROOM: 4.12m x 2.62m (13' 6" x 8' 7")
- Solid oak flooring. Part glazed roof. Downlighting. 2 contemporary radiators. Wooden double glazed french doors to garden.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Porcelain tiled floor. Downlighting. Double panelled radiator with cover.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Belfast sink, mixer tap. Range of units with granite worksurfaces and upstands. Large storage cupboard. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Porcelain tiled floor. Downlighting. Extractor fan.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Painted hardwood door. Porcelain tiled floor. Double panelled radiator with cover. Stairs to first floor.
- WC :
- 'Duravit' wash hand basin, mixer tap. Splashback. 'Duravit' low flush WC. Radiator with cover. Storage under stairs. Downlighting. Porcelain tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- FAMILY ROOM: 3.94m x 3.71m (12' 11" x 12' 2")
- Semi solid wooden flooring. Double panelled radiator with cover. Downlighting. Wooden double glazed french doors to paved patio area.
- Spacious landing area with 2 'Keylite' windows. Built in storage cupboard. Ranges of built in wardrobes. Downlighting. Double panelled radiator. Feature glazed ceiling window.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.96m x 3.96m (13' 0" x 13' 0")
- Range of built in furniture. Double panelled radiator. Downlighting.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Luxury en suite with quadrant shower cubicle , 'Mira Sport Max' shower. Wash hand basin in vanity unit, mixer tap. 'Duravit' low flush WC. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Heated towel radiator. 'Keylite' window.
- BEDROOM (1): 5.32m x 4.45m (17' 5" x 14' 7")
- Range of built in furniture to include window seat. Dual aspect windows. Downlighting. Double panelled radiator with cover.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Luxury en suite with quadrant shower cubicle , 'Mira Sport Max' shower. Wash hand basin in vanity unit, mixer tap. 'Duravit' low flush WC. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Heated towel radiator. 'Keylite' window. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3): 4.27m x 3.22m (14' 0" x 10' 7")
- Built in furniture. Downlighting. Double panelled radiator. Double glazed sash window.
- BEDROOM (4): 3.25m x 2.15m (10' 8" x 7' 1")
- (Presently used as a study) Solid oak flooring. Built in cupboards. Single panelled radiator. Double glazed sash window. Downlighting.
- Luxury bathroom with feature freestanding oval bath. Floor mounted tap and shower fitting. 'Sottini' wash hand basin, mixer tap. Tiled splashback. Low flush WC. Bidet. Radiator with chrome towel rail. Porcelain wall tiling (to part). Tiled floor. Downlighting. 'Keylite' window. Extractor fan.
- Gated entrance to private parking for 2 cars , remote electric gates.
Paved paths with raised flower beds. Well screened, landscaped rear garden. Patio area with 'Markilux' awning over. Wall heaters. Electric lights.
Steps to lawned area and further casual seating area with natural stone walls to side boundary and enjoying the maturity of the backdrop of the grounds of Hillsborough Castle.
- DETACHED GARAGE: 5.25m x 3.15m (17' 3" x 10' 4")
- Electric roller door. Pedestrian door. Light and power. 'Firebird' condensing oil fired boiler.