6 Old Park Road, Ballymena, County Antrim, BT42 1AY
Description & Features
This spacious detached property is located on the Old Park Road, Galgorm, Ballymena. Sitting on a spacious, elevated site and within close proximity to an array of amenities including shops, leisure facilities, schools and local transport networks, this property would be ideal for the young or established family.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen with informal dining area, utility room, furnished cloakroom, four spacious bedrooms and family shower room.
Externally the property benefits from gardens front and rear with patio area, private driveway and attached garage.
Early viewing is highly recommended.
- Spacious Detached Property
- Four Bedrooms
- Lounge Open Plan To Dining Room
- Kitchen With Informal Dining Area
- Utility Room; Furnished Cloakroom
- Family Shower Room
- Attached Garage; Private Driveway
- PVC Double Glazing; Oil Central Heating
- Mature Gardens Front & Rear
- Sought After Location
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC composite double glazed front door with matching side screen. Stairwell to first floor. Access to under stair store. Alarm panel.
- LOUNGE 5.56m x 3.18m (18' 3" x 10' 5")
- Focal point fireplace with electric fire inset. Picture window to front elevation. Open plan to dining room.
- DINING ROOM 3.43m x 2.74m (11' 3" x 9' 0")
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.29m x 2.74m (14' 1" x 9' 0")
- Modern fitted kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting work surfaces. Integrated appliances to include fridge freezer, 4 ring electric hob with stainless steel extractor canopy over, eye level oven and grill, and dishwasher. Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink unit. Part tiled walls.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.44m x 2.08m (8' 0" x 6' 10")
- Range of high and low storage units and contrasting work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit. Freestanding washing machine and tumble dryer. PVC composite rear door.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Modern fitted 2 piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and WC.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roof space and hot press.
- BEDROOM 1 6.07m x 3.18m (19' 11" x 10' 5")
- BEDROOM 2 4.17m x 3.18m (13' 8" x 10' 5")
- BEDROOM 3 4.17m x 2.74m (13' 8" x 9' 0")
- Access to built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM 4 3.18m x 2.59m (10' 5" x 8' 6")
- Access to built in store.
- FAMILY SHOWER ROOM
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising 'walk-in' shower cubicle with electric shower over, vanity unit and WC. Chrome towel radiator. Fully panelled walls.
- Front garden in lawn. Private driveway finished in brick pavior. Rear garden finished in lawn with brick pavior patio area and array of plants, trees and shrubs. PVC fascia, soffits and rainwater goods. Outside tap and light.
- ATTACHED GARAGE 4.5m x 3.2m (14' 9" x 10' 6")
- Up and over door. Oil fired central heating boiler. Power and light.
Type of Tenure
Location of 6 Old Park RoadView Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?