- Double glazed door and side lights to. . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate floor. Staircase to first floor. Cloakroom. Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and shelving.
- DRAWING ROOM: 5.79m x 4.34m (19' 0" x 14' 3")
- Fireplace with pine surround, cast iron horseshoe inset and slate hearth (plumbed for gas fire). Stunning views to the mountains of Mourne, Strangford Lough and Strangford Village.
- DINING ROOM/BEDROOM (4): 4.04m x 3.05m (13' 3" x 10' 0")
- Laminate floor. Views to the mountains of Mourne, Strangford Village and the Lough.
- LIVING KITCHEN: 4.5m x 3.89m (14' 9" x 12' 9")
- Range of high and low level painted cupboards in a Shaker style, wood effect worktops, Candy 4 ring gas hob with extractor canopy above, Candy Convex under oven, partly tiled walls, laminate floor, Franke 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plus filter tap, plumbed for dishwasher.
- UTILITY ROOM: 2.51m x 2.06m (8' 3" x 6' 9")
- Wood effect worktops, plumbed for washing machine, laminate floor. Double glazed door to rear and door to extended larder.
- BEDROOM (1): 3.89m x 3.51m (12' 9" x 11' 6")
- LUXURY BATHROOM: 2.67m x 2.29m (8' 9" x 7' 6")
- White suite comprising corner bath with chrome effect mixer taps and telephone shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled shower cubicle with Triton electric shower, part panelled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Double glazed Velux window with views to Strangford Lough.
- MASTER BEDROOM: 5.41m x 4.42m (17' 9" x 14' 6")
- (at widest points) Double glazed Velux window with stunning views to Strangford Lough, The Narrows, Castleward, Strangford Village and the Mournes. Storage into eaves.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with Redring electric shower, Fordham pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, double glazed Velux window.
- BEDROOM (3): 5.41m x 4.04m (17' 9" x 13' 3")
- (including built-in robe) Views to Strangford Lough, Strangford Village, The Narrows, Castleward and the Mournes.
- Outside tap, outside lighting. uPVC oil tank, boiler house housing oil fired boiler, Gravel driveway with parking for two plus cars.
- SINGLE DETACHED GARAGE: 5.72m x 3.12m (18' 9" x 10' 3")
- Light, power and roller door.
- Gardens to the front and side laid in lawns and enclosed by fencing.
- To the rear are tiered gardens all laid in lawns and enclosed by fencing, backing onto the countryside with Windmill Hill as its backdrop and from the garden you can see Strangford Village, Strangford Lough, The Narrows, Castleward and the Mountains of Mourne.