6 Manse Park, Newtownards, BT23 4TN
Description & Features
Manse Park is located at the start of the Manse Road area in Newtownards and is popular due to its proximity to the main arterial routes, bus links, schools and local amenities including Newtownards Shopping Centre.
Manse Park is a well maintained cul-de-sac with substantial detached homes on generous sites, and this property will not disappoint.
Set back, on a private site, the property boasts beautifully landscaped areas to front, side and rear with an array of well developed plants, shrubs and trees. The gardens also offer entertaining areas and a Kota BBQ house which have been positioned to enjoy the sun and views over the stunning garden.
Internally there is an abundance of space, with the ground floor comprising a bright and spacious living area with dual aspect windows and open fireplace, separate dining room and large shower room. The kitchen is a good size with a range of built in appliances and has a separate utility room with access to the rear garden.
The first floor has four double bedrooms, study and a main family bathroom.
This home will appeal to a variety of buyers and early viewing is highly recommended for this beautifully maintained family home.
- Fantastic Location In The Popular Manse Road Area
- Four Double Bedrooms And Study On First Floor
- Main Family Bathroom And Downstairs Shower Room
- Thriving, Landscaped Gardens To Front, Side And Rear
- Bright And Spacious Living Room With Open Fireplace And Separate Dining Room
- Kitchen With Built In Appliances, Space For Dining Area And Separate Utility Room
- Integrated Garage And Large Tarmac Parking Area
- Close To Main Arterial Routes To Belfast
Type of Tenure
Location of 6 Manse Park
Costs to Consider