- Bespoke hardwood triple glazed front door with triple glazed side light to reception hall with ceramic tiled floor.
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, cornice ceiling, low voltage spotlight, built-in storage cupboard with Vokera gas fired boiler.
- KITCHEN / DINING / LIVING AREA: 8.76m x 5.13m (28' 9" x 16' 10")
- Measurements at widest points.
Modern fully fitted kitchen, range of high and low level units with laminate worktops, integrated four ring gas hob, extractor fan above, built-in double oven, integrated microwave, fridge and freezer, built-in breakfast island with laminate worktops, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor, open to ample dining and living space with feature atrium glass roof, cornice ceiling, low voltage spotlight, living area with mature outlook over to courtyard, aluminium triple glazed French doors to patio garden with paved patio area, south facing to get the afternoon and evening sun, ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, access to communal courtyard.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Roof light.
- BEDROOM (1): 4.95m x 3.91m (16' 3" x 12' 10")
- Low voltage spotlight, mature outlook.
- BEDROOM (2): 4.22m x 3.66m (13' 10" x 12' 0")
- Outlook to front, low voltage spotlight.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, LED and mirror recess, corner panelled bath with chrome mixer taps, built-in shower cubicle with chrome shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, roof light, low voltage spotlight.
- Two allocated car parking spaces right outside the front door, private paved patio garden ideal for outdoor entertaining with southerly aspect, communal visitor car parking spaces secured by electric gates and communal gardens.
- MANAGEMENT FEE:
- Approximately £125.40 a month.
- MANAGEMENT COMPANY:
- Gordon Estates.
- Front trimmed flowerbeds belong to Apartment 6.