- Mahogany Panel Hall Door with double glazed side panel to bright
spacious reception hall with laminate wood floor.
- Lounge: 5.04m x 3.89m (16' 6" x 12' 9")
- Feature stressed oak fire surround with cast iron inset and slate hearth incorporating a coal effect gas fire, television point, attractive bay window and laminate wood floor.
- Bedroom: 3.69m x 3.28m (12' 1" x 10' 9")
- Television point.
- Lower Level:
- Spindle and banister staircase to:-
- Kitchen/Dining 5.34m x 3.87m (17' 6" x 12' 8")
- Excellent range of light oak high and low level units with ample worktops, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, Creda ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood and fan, Hotpoint eye level double oven, plumbed for dishwasher, microwave space, recessed low voltage down lighting and vinyl panel wall.
PVC double glazed French doors
- Utility Room: 3.21m x 1.78m (10' 6" x 5' 10")
- Excellent range of light oak high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for automatic washing machine, tumble drier space, fridge freezer space, extractor fan, partial wall tiling and vinyl floor.
- Family Room/Bedroom: 3.48m x 2.73m (11' 5" x 8' 11")
- Laminate wood floor. PVC double glazed French doors.
- Bathroom: 2.49m x 2.33m (8' 2" x 7' 8")
- Deluxe white suite comprising low flush w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, vanity mirror, corner bath with shower attachment,
corner shower quadrant with Triton Opal shower, heated
towel rail, extractor fan, fully tiled walls and tile floor.
- Spindle and banister staircase to upper level:
- Master Bedroom: 5.4m x 3.21m (17' 9" x 10' 6")
- Ensuite: 1.88m x 2m (6' 2" x 6' 7")
- White suite comprising low flush w/c, vanity unit with under drawers, shower quadrant with Triton shower, heated towel rail, extractor fan, fully tiled walls and tile floor.
- Bedroom 2: 5.37m x 3.88m (17' 7" x 12' 9")
- Television and telephone points.
- Generous enclosed rear with paved patio and low maintenance pebble area, Pergola, tiered flower beds well stocked with a profusion of maturing specimen shrubs. Delightful open aspect over open countryside with magnificent views of the
Mourne Mountains. 16Ã¢?? x 8Ã¢?? Garden Shed, central heating boiler. Neat front garden in lawn. Tarmac driveway with possible garage space (subject to planning approval).