- Composite entrance door with central glazed and leaded light, double glazed side lights through to spacious reception hall.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Hardwood floors throughout, hotpress cupboard with shelving.
- LOUNGE: 4m x 5.1m (13' 1" x 16' 9")
- Outlook to front, central feature wood burner with brick façade surround, inset spotlights.
- BEDROOM (4): 2.7m x 2.5m (8' 10" x 8' 2")
- Outlook to front. This bedroom can also be used as a sitting room, as currently used as a family room.
- BEDROOM (3): 3.4m x 2.5m (11' 2" x 8' 2")
- With integrated robes with shelves and railing, outlook to Craigantlet Hills.
- BEDROOM (2): 2.8m x 3.2m (9' 2" x 10' 6")
- Range of sliding robes with rails and shelving.
- DOWNSTAIRS FAMILY SHOWER ROOM:
- Laminate flooring, uPVC panelled walls, uPVC tongue and groove ceiling, extractor fan, white suite comprising of low flush WC, wall hung wash hand basin with mixer tap and vanity storage below, walk-in thermostatically controlled shower with telephone handle attachment, chrome heated towel rail.
- KITCHEN/DINING: 3m x 4.1m (9' 10" x 13' 5")
- Fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, integrated oven, four ring hob above, extractor above, tiled splashback and surround, space for dishwasher, stainless steel sink and a half with drainer, space for washing machine, space for dryer, space for American style fridge freezer, uPVC and double glazed access door to rear patio, stunning views across Craigantlet Hills and to Scrabo.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING:
- With storage.
- BEDROOM (1): 6.3m x 4.2m (20' 8" x 13' 9")
- Storage into eaves, inset spotlights, dual Velux windows with views across the Craigantlet Hills.
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush WC, wall hung wash hand basin with hot and cold taps, tiled splashback, walk-in electric shower, extractor fan.
- Ample driveway parking to the rear, raised decking area with stunning views across Scrabo and Craigantlet Hills, garden laid in lawn.
- Excellent storage with light.