6 Demesne Road, Seaforde, Downpatrick, County Down, BT30 8SG
Description & Features
An outstanding detached family home in a delightful rural location within approximately 35 minutes by car from Belfast. In a private yet convenient position, surrounded by local countryside and with superb views, the property will have wide ranging appeal. An exceptional panorama to the south showcasing the Mourne Mountains, and views of the Dromara Hills. A lifestyle choice, offering a flexibility of accommodation that will attract a number of prospective purchasers. The accommodation comprises of a spacious lounge and separate family room, country style kitchen, dining area, utility, and ground floor shower suite. Four bedrooms (Master with ensuite) with beautiful views over the countryside and beyond, and a family bathroom completes the first floor. In addition, the property is set in delightful gardens with an adjoining paddock and outhouses. We highly recommend that you see for yourself what is on offer in what we believe to be a unique opportunity for any purchaser to continue the journey of this beautiful home.
- An exceptional detached family home in a delightful rural setting dating from the 1770’s, and originally constructed by the local Forde Family.
- Conveniently positioned in County Down, approximately 35 minutes commuting distance from Belfast.
- Outstanding views of the Mourne Mountains to the South and the Dromara Hills.
- A charming and flexible interior which will have wide ranging appeal.
- Spacious lounge with double doors opening to patio area in paving, leading to the orchard where you can pick your own apples when in season!
- Delightful family room with open fire, double doors leading to the gardens.
- Solid pine kitchen with Rangemaster, and dining area with separate utility and ground floor shower room.
- Four beautifully presented and proportioned bedrooms (Master with ensuite facilities) on the first floor.
- Family bathroom suite.
- Oil fired central heating and double-glazed windows throughout.
- Detached garage with double wooden doors.
- Delightful surrounding gardens, adjoining paddock & outhouses, circa 1.2 acres.
- Opportunity to purchase an additional 4 acres on adjacent site.
- Viewing by appointment through Bennett Estate Agents - 02890664347.
Type of Tenure
Location of 6 Demesne Road
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating