6 Cardigan Drive, Off Cliftonville Road, Belfast, BT14 6LX
Description & Features
GOC Estate Agents are delighted to offer to the open sales market this beautiful, double bay fronted, red brick property in the heart of the Cliftonville area. With close links to the city centre, motorway systems and arterial routes, it is perfectly located for travel around Belfast and further afield.
The property offers a spacious bay fronted reception room and generous separate dining room with bay window pertaining period features including original fireplaces and picture rails. The ground floor also offers a second reception room with original open fireplace with access to the rear patio and lawned garden, a spacious kitchen with dining area and separate utility room plumbed for a washing machine with access to a covered outside storage area containg the gas boiler. A modern fitted, fully tiled bathroom is situated on the first return with separate corner bath, shower, wash hand basin and WC. The first floor also offers four spacious bedrooms, three doubles and one single. The master bedroom benefits from a bay fronted layout and built in wardrobes.
Externally the property offers a private driveway with double gates to the front, a patio area with lawned garden to the rear and a separate outhouse for storage.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this property and the potential it offers.
- Detached Double Bay Fronted Red Brick Property
- Two Reception Rooms and Separate Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen with Dining Area and Separate Utility Space
- Modern Bathroom with Separate Corner Bath and Shower
- Four Spacious Bedrooms, Master with Built In Robes
- Private Driveway to the Front and Spacious Rear Garden with Patio Area
- Gas Fired Central Heating & Double Glazed Throughout
- Viewing By Appointment Only
Type of Tenure
Location of 6 Cardigan Drive
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating