6 Blackwood Park, Newtownards, Down, BT23 4YW
Description & Features
Located in this extremely popular residential area, just off the highly prestigious Mountain Road in Newtownards, here is an ideal opportunity to purchase an attractive semi detached property with excellent convenience to Newtownards’ thriving town centre as well as Bangor and Belfast. Well presented throughout there is little left to do but move your furniture in and enjoy your new home which is highlighted by that all important feeling of warmth and ambiance.
The accommodation comprises living room with built-in shelving and uPVC double glazed French doors to the rear garden and a kitchen with range of integrated appliances and casual dining area with built-in seating which provides storage beneath. Upstairs there are two bedrooms. One has an en suite bathroom and the other one an en suite shower room which is rare in properties of this nature. Outside there is a front garden in lawns, flowerbeds in plants and shrubs, tarmac driveway with parking and fully enclosed rear garden in lawns with paved patio barbecue area and southerly aspect making an ideal space for outdoor entertaining or enjoying the sun. Other benefits include Phoenix Gas heating, uPVC double glazed windows, downstairs WC and under stairs storage which is also plumbed for washing machine.
Demand is anticipated to be high and to a wide range of prospective purchasers including first time buyers, young professionals, investors and those looking to downsize. A viewing is thoroughly recommended at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate it in its entirety. Newtownards is a popular town with an array of amenities including shops, cafes, restaurants, schools and leisure centre. There are various tourist attractions close by such as Helen’s Tower, Scrabo Tower, Killynether Forest Park and Mount Stewart Gardens. A range of sporting activities is also available.
- Attractive Semi Detached Property
- Cul-de-sac Position Within Popular Residential Area
- Located Off Highly Regarded and Prestigious Mountain Road
- Well Presented Throughout Leaving Little Left to do but Move Your Furniture in and Enjoy
- Living Room with Built-in Shelving and uPVC Double Glazed French Doors to Rear Garden
- Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances and Casual Dining Area with Built-in Seating and Storage Beneath
- Two Bedrooms
- Bedroom One with Views to Scrabo Tower, Range of Built-in Wardrobes and En Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom Two with Built-in Wardrobe and En Suite Shower Room
- Additional Downstairs WC
- Phoenix Gas Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Front Garden in Lawns with Flowerbeds in Plants and Shrubs
- Tarmac Driveway with Parking
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden in Lawns with Paved Patio Barbecue Area and Southerly Aspect
- Rear Garden is an Ideal Space for Outdoor Entertaining or Enjoying the Sun
- Host of Potential Purchasers Including First Time Buyers, Young Professionals, Those Looking to Downsize and Investors
- Conveniently Positioned with Easy Access into Newtownards’ Thriving Town as Well as Belfast and Bangor
- Many Amenities Close by Including Shops, Cafes, Restaurants, Schools, Leisure Centre, Tourist Attractions and Sporting Activities
- Early Viewing Essential
- Front door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Laminate wood effect floor, storage under stairs, under stairs is plumbed for washing machine.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Two piece white suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback, fully tiled floor, extractor fan.
- LIVING ROOM: 4.29m x 3.35m (14' 1" x 11' 0")
- at widest points Laminate effect floor, built-in shelving, uPVC double glazed French doors to rear garden.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA : 5.08m x 2.11m (16' 8" x 6' 11")
- at widest points Range of high and low level Shaker style units, laminate work surfaces, one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated double oven, integrated four ring gas hob, tiled splashback, extractor fan above, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated dishwasher, fully tiled floor, part tiled walls, built-in seating with storage.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1): 4.29m x 2.84m (14' 1" x 9' 4")
- at widest points Good range of built-in wardrobes, views to Scrabo Tower.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Three piece white suite comprising: panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback, low flush WC, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2): 4.32m x 2.59m (14' 2" x 8' 6")
- at widest points Built-in wardrobe.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Three piece white suite comprising: built-in fully tiled shower cubicle, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer tap, tiled splashback, fully tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- Front garden in lawns, flowerbeds in plants and shrubs, tarmac driveway with parking, fully enclosed rear garden in lawns with flowerbeds in plants and shrubs, paved patio barbecue area, southerly aspect making an ideal space for outdoor entertaining or enjoying the sun.
Type of Tenure
Location of 6 Blackwood Park
Heading out of Newtownards town center along Crawfordsburn Road, turn right onto Mountain Road. Take the second on your right onto Whiteways and continue to the mini roundabout. At the round about take the third exit onto Falcon Park which leads to the Blackwood development.View Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?