- Wooden front door to enclosed entrance porch.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Sea views over the Irish Sea, Copeland Islands and beyond to Scotland, original fully tiled floor, glazed uPVC internal door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL: 4.98m x 2.29m (16' 4" x 7' 6")
- High ceilings, Black wall mounted radiator, chrome spotlights, cornice ceiling and dado rail.
- LIVING ROOM: 4.42m x 4.04m (14' 6" x 13' 3")
- Stunning panoramic views over the Irish Sea, Copeland Islands and beyond to Scotland. High ceiling and ceiling rose, sanded and varnished floorboards, feature recessed fireplace, working window shutters and sash windows, built in storage. Glazed Upvc door to enclosed courtyard.
- DINING ROOM: 4.17m x 4.11m (13' 8" x 13' 6")
- Dual Aspect with stunning panoramic views over the Irish Sea, Copeland Islands and beyond to Scotland. Period Cast Iron fireplace, slate fire surround and tiled hearth. High ceiling, cornice and ceiling rose. Original working window shutters.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA 6.22m x 3.23m (20' 5" x 10' 7")
- Bespoke high gloss kitchen with range of low level units, laminate work surfaces, two bowl sink unit with drainer and mixer taps, Schott Ceran integrated three ring induction hob with stainless steel and glass extractor fan above and stainless steel splash back, stainless steel high level Bosch oven and separate grill, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, integrated dishwasher. Porcelain tiled floor. Vaulted ceiling with chrome spotlights. Feature Black wall mounted radiator. Breakfast bar wiring for wall mounted TV. Glazed uPVC access door to rear.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Low flush wc and wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (3):
- Mezzanine Level.
- Original sash windows offering panoramic views over the Copeland Sound, cornice ceiling and dado rail.
- MASTER BEDROOM: 4.09m x 4.04m (13' 5" x 13' 3")
- Dual aspect with stunning panoramic views over the Irish Sea, Copeland Islands and beyond to Scotland, working window shutters, built in wardrobes, cornice ceiling and ceiling rose.
- BEDROOM (2): 4.09m x 2.9m (13' 5" x 9' 6")
- Dual Aspect stunning panoramic views over the Irish Sea, Copeland Islands and beyond to Scotland, views to rear to Donghadee Golf Course, working window shutters, cornice ceiling and two built in cupboards.
- Four piece white suite comprising claw foot and roll top bath with telephone hand shower, large walk in shower, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
- Easily maintained front garden in lawns, private enclosed rear paved courtyard with artificial grass, timber decked terrace, paved area and outside light.
Easily maintained garden to rear with additional areas for parking.
- BOILER HOUSE
- Plumbed for washing machine and tap.
- GARAGE: 6.02m x 3.81m (19' 9" x 12' 6")
- Roller door with power and light.