59 Blackisland Road, Portadown, Portadown, County Armagh, BT62 1NE
Description & Features
Two Building Sites at 59 Blackisland Road, Portadown
Excellent opportunity to acquire one of two building sites with full planning permission for a detached home of approx 2000 sq ft. Each site extends to approx 0.3 acres with splendid countryside views. Ideally located with close links to Portadown, Loughgall and Armagh. The site likely to appeal to home owners, builders and speculators.
Site 1 HTB - £65,000
Site 2 HTA - £69,950
Planning reference : LA08/2020/1349/F
For further information contact Ciaran McKendry on 02838 396853 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Two building sites with full planning permission
- Approval for 2000 sq ft properties
- Each site extends to approx 0.3 acres
- All main services (electricity, mains water, and telephone are in close proximity)
- The full planning was passed on 15th August 2022
- Planning reference : LA08/2020/1349/F
- Both sites can be sold separately or together
- Close proximity to local towns & schools including M1 access
- Easy access to Portadown, Loughgall and Armagh.
Type of Tenure
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?