59 Ballydrain Road, Comber, Down, BT23 5ST
Description & Features
Reach for the Skye!
Nestled among the serene County Down countryside yet mere minutes away from an array of amenities in Comber, Skye Cottage offers a haven that truly offers the essence of "getting away from it all." This exquisite property is situated within a prestigious and highly sought-after location, presenting an unparalleled opportunity to bask in the tranquillity of its surroundings. A mere stone's throw away from the pristine Strangford Lough shoreline, this charming and spacious home offers its residents the benefit of living in an area officially acknowledged for its outstanding natural beauty. As you enter the property, you will discover landscaped gardens spanning just under two acres laid in mature trees, shrubs, manicured lawns, a hidden BBQ hut and a small wooden bridge over your very own babbling brook. Electric gates open onto a sweeping driveway which navigates you through the front gardens to a large parking area to the front of the property.
Internally the property boosts a array of accommodation that can be adapted as your family needs dictate. One of the stand out features of this home is the large lounge with a wood burning stove, perfect for cosy winter nights in or for large family gatherings. There two further reception rooms to avail off in the form of a family room with French doors that open onto the rear patio area, a dining room and a large sun room that offers panoramic views over the rear garden. The country style kitchen has an an array of units and built in appliances as well as space for a casual dining area. The property also boasts four spacious double bedrooms, a family bathroom with a separate shower cubicle, a large boot room with access to the utility room, guest W.C. and the integral double garage.
Your Next Move...
Thinking of selling, it would be a pleasure to offer you a FREE VALUATION of your property.
- Extended detached bungalow occupying a superb wooded site of approx 1.8 acres in an idyllic peaceful location
- Flexible and spacious accommodation
- Living room with a feature fireplace incorporating a wood burning stove
- Large sunroom with views over the landscaped rear garden
- Family room with French doors to the rear patio
- Dining area located off the family room
- Spacious country style kitchen with a casual dining area and integrated appliances
- Boot room, utility room and guest wc
- Four double bedrooms
- Modern bathroom with a white suite and a separate shower cubicle
- Attached double garage approached by a sweeping tarmac driveway
- Entrance through electric gates
- Oil fired central heating
- Short walk to the shores of Strangford Lough and Wildlife Reserve
- Peaceful country surroundings within easy reach of Comber, Dundonald and the City Centre
- Early viewing essential to fully appreciate all that is on offer
Type of Tenure