57 Primrose Gardens, Portrush, County Antrim, BT56 8SE
Description & Features
An impressive semi-detached house located in a popular residential area off Coleraine Road convenient to local shops, town centre, and the vast array of amenities Portrush has to offer and with beautiful beaches, and championship golf courses close by. Situated on a corner site this property offers ample parking for at least 3/4 cars and the paved and stoned rear garden is a real sun trap. The accommodation comprises: Ground Floor - entrance hall, living room, kitchen and dining area, and utility room. First Floor - three bedrooms (one with ensuite), and bathroom. Outside - Garden laid in lawn to front, stoned driveway. Gate to side. Stoned garden to rear enclosed by fencing, concrete patio area, and paved path. This property will certainly appeal to a wide range of purchasers, and we have no hesitation in recommending internal inspection.
- Semi detached house
- Three bedrooms (one with ensuite)
- Smooth plaster ceilings throughout
- Good decorative order
- Low maintenance paved/stoned rear garden
- Corner site
- Spacious driveway
- Oil fired central heating
- uPVC double glazed windows
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Half glazed wooden front door, laminate flooring, side window, telephone point, smoke alarm. Under stairs storage cupboard with light.
- LIVING ROOM: 4.77m x 3.32m (15' 8" x 10' 11")
- Cast iron fireplace with open fire, decorative wooden surround, and tiled hearth. Laminate flooring. Television point.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 5.45m x 3.26m (17' 11" x 10' 8")
- High and low level units, pelmet, two eye level glazed display units. Space for cooker, extractor fan. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Tiled between the units and concealed strip lights. Plumbed for dishwasher. Tiled floor. Dining area with tiled floor, and television point.
- UTILITY ROOM: 2.37m x 1.58m (7' 9" x 5' 2")
- Low level unit. Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer. Warmflow oil fired boiler. Half glazed wooden door to rear garden.
- Window. Hotpress. Smoke alarm.
- BEDROOM (1): 3.34m x 3.03m (10' 11" x 9' 11")
- Dimmer switch controls. Ensuite Shower Room with fully tiled shower cubicle with Redring Zeta Profile electric shower fitting. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back, low flush WC. Light with shaver point, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.65m x 2.86m (12' 0" x 9' 5")
- Television point.
- BEDROOM (3): 2.3m x 2.24m (7' 6" x 7' 4")
- Built-in wardrobe. Television point.
- Comprising panel bath, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES:
- Garden laid in lawn to front, paved path, outside light. Stoned driveway with ample parking for at least 3 cars. Wooden gate to side. Stoned garden to rear enclosed by wooden fencing, concrete patio area, paved path. PVC oil tank, sensor light.
Type of Tenure
Location of 57 Primrose Gardens
Travel along Coleraine Road turn onto Magheramenagh Drive, at the 'T' junction turn right to stay on Magheramenagh Drive. Turn left onto Primrose Gardens where you will find No. 57 on the right hand side identified by Dalzell For Sale Board.View Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?