For SaleAdded 2 Weeks Ago
57 Hazelbank Road, Coleraine, BT51 3DZ
Typical Mortgageper month
Description & Features
- Excellent Mid-terrace house
- Oil fired central heating.
- Upvc windows, doors, soffits and fascia.
- Chain free.
- Walking Distance To Town Centre, Shops, Health Centre, Schools & All Other Amenities
- Ideal For First Time Buyer/ Investor.
- This delightful 3 bedroom mid terrace property is located within short distance to Coleraine town centre, shops, schools, public transport and all other amenities. Offering an excellent opportunity for the first time buyer or investor, early internal inspection is recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- With wood laminate flooring and storage under stairs.
- Dining Room 3.58m x 3.18m (11' 9" x 10' 5")
- With wood laminate flooring.
- Lounge 4.32m x 3.66m (14' 2" x 12' 0")
- With wood laminate flooring, TV point, fireplace with tiled surround and glass fronted fire inset.
- Kitchen 3.25m x 3.18m (10' 8" x 10' 5")
- With a range of low and eye level units, tiled around worktops, sink unit with mixer tap, built in "Hotpoint" induction hob with double oven below, overhead extractor fan, plumbing and space for washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher and fridge freezer.
- First Floor
- With storage cupboard and hot-press.
- Bedroom 1 3.3m x 3.25m (10' 10" x 10' 8")
- With built in cupboard.
- Bedroom 2 3.96m x 2.92m (13' 0" x 9' 7")
- With built in mirrored slider wardrobes and TV point.
- Bedroom 3 4.32m x 2.67m (14' 2" x 8' 9")
- With built cupboard and TV point.
- With bath, WC, wash hand basin, part tiled walls and electric shower over bath.
- Enclosed garden to front with concrete pathway and lawn area. Fully enclosed gardens to rear with decked patio area, outside WC, store room and garden with concrete areas.
- Additional Information:
- Tenure: Freehold Estimated Rates as per LPS £674.41 per annum
Type of Tenure
Location of 57 Hazelbank RoadView Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?