56 Ardenvohr Street, Woodstock Road, Belfast, BT6 8NB
Offers invited in the region of
Typical Mortgageper month
Description & Features
This two bedroom terrace property is located on the Woodstock Road which has great local services and amenities and is on a direct bus route into the city centre. The property comprises entrance porch, open plan living room, modern kitchen, two bedrooms and downstairs bathroom and will suit a range of buyers.
- Mid terrace
- Living room
- 2 bedrooms
- Downstairs bathroom
- U.P.V.C. framed double glazing
- Forecourt and enclosed yard
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- LIVING ROOM: 6.22m x 3.84m (20' 5" x 12' 7")
- Bay Window
- KITCHEN: 3.71m x 2.21m (12' 2" x 7' 3")
- Range of high and low level units, stainless steel oven, ceramic hob stainless teel extractor fan, part tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor
- BATHROOM: 1.83m x 1.75m (6' 0" x 5' 9")
- White suite with shower attachment and shower screen over bath, wash hand basin, W.C. tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor
- BEDROOM (1): 3.81m x 3.07m (12' 6" x 10' 1")
- BEDROOM (2): 3.05m x 2.36m (10' 0" x 7' 9")
- Forecourt to front and enclosed rear yard
Type of Tenure
Location of 56 Ardenvohr Street
Located off the main Cregagh RoadView Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?