55D Bailliesmills Road, Lisburn, County Antrim, BT27 6XJ
Description & Features
Shiny & New!
This is a prime opportunity to purchase a brand new and very spacious family home that has been built to the highest of standards. There has been a lot of thought into how to best use the space so a large or growing family will have the flexibility to utilise it in any way they need. In particular those in need of an internal granny flat or work environment will appreciate the downstairs layout.
The property benefits from a luxury turn-key finish including carpets, tiling and paint. The vast open plan kitchen is fully fitted and ready to go… all you will need to make this the home of your dreams is your furniture and plenty of time to enjoy it!
There is a garage to the rear and plenty of parking on the wrap around driveway and the lawns will be sown in grass. The location is convenient to Belfast, Lisburn and Ballynahinch.
Your Next Move…
Thinking of selling, it would be a pleasure to offer you a FREE VALUATION of your property.
Mortgage advice is also available from our in-house Mortgage Advisor, you can find out how much you can borrow within minutes instead of waiting weeks to go through your high street bank for a decision.
To arrange a viewing or for further information contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- A fabulous opportunity to purchase a luxurious brand new home in the heart of County Down
- Luxury turn-key finish meaning you can move in and enjoy the superior space and comfort
- Will be tiled, carpeted and painted throughout
- Kitchen and all bathrooms fully fitted and ready to go – just add your furniture
- Flexible and versatile accommodation that could certainly incorporate a granny flat or work space
- Beautiful countryside location on a quiet road with easy access to Lisburn, Belfast and Ballynahinch
- Large open plan kitchen, dining and sunroom ideal for modern day family life
- Separate cosy lounge with a sliding door to a private office / studio
- Downstairs cloaks, WC & boot room
- Two bedrooms on the ground floor and a family bathroom
- Three bedrooms upstairs including a vast master suite with an ensuite and walk in wardrobe
- Integral garage with light and power
- Ample parking on the stoned driveway
- Gardens sown in grass and landscaped
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 3.5m x 5.7m (11' 6" x 18' 8")
- Sun Room 2.8m x 5.7m (9' 2" x 18' 8")
- Kitchen 4.2m x 8.6m (13' 9" x 28' 3")
- Study 2.3m x 5.7m (7' 7" x 18' 8")
- Utility Room 3.5m x 2.5m (11' 6" x 8' 2")
- Bathroom 1 3.3m x 3.1m (10' 10" x 10' 2")
- Master Bedroom 8.59m x 3.99m (28' 2" x 13' 1")
- En-Suite 3.5m x 3.8m (11' 6" x 12' 6")
- Dressing Room 3m x 3.79m (9' 10" x 12' 5")
- Bedroom 1 4.3m x 3.5m (14' 1" x 11' 6")
- Bedroom 2 4.3m x 3.5m (14' 1" x 11' 6")
- Bedroom 3 4.2m x 8.7m (13' 9" x 28' 7")
- Bedroom 4 3.5m x 8.7m (11' 6" x 28' 7")
- Bathroom 2 3m x 3.1m (9' 10" x 10' 2")
- Garage 8.59m x 3.99m (28' 2" x 13' 1")
Type of Tenure
Location of 55D Bailliesmills Road
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?