- Hardwood double glazed side lights.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Mat well, glazed internal door to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Range of built-in cupboards. Tiled floor with underfloor heating. Door to:
- Cloaks area.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin with chrome heated towel rail.
- LIVING ROOM: 5.03m x 3.93m (16' 6" x 12' 11")
- (At widest points). Fireplace with glass-fronted wood-burning stove on slate hearth. Glazed double doors back to hallway.
- KITCHEN: 4.57m x 4.5m (15' 0" x 14' 9")
- Plus wall-to-wall range of built-in recessed units. Integrated Neff appliances including fan oven, combi oven with heating drawer. Full-height fridge, separate freezer. Peninsula unit with Quooker boiling water tap with underhung stainless steel tap. Four ring halogen Neff hob, Neff dishwasher. Breakfast-bar style seating, open plan to:
- FAMILY/DINING: 6.89m x 2.94m (22' 7" x 9' 8")
- Fireplace with wood-burning stove. Ceramic tiled floor with underfloor heating.
- UTILITY ROOM: 2.35m x 1.5m (7' 9" x 4' 11")
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer. Cupboard with natural gas boiler, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor.
- Feature curved wood and steel staircase to:
- MASTER BEDROOM: 4.69m x 3.94m (15' 5" x 12' 11")
- Door to:
- DRESSING ROOM: 3.68m x 3m (12' 1" x 9' 10")
- (Average). Rails and shelving. Shelved hotpress with Megaflow water storage tank for high-pressure system.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Walk-in shower enclosure with screen and chrome fittings. Twin sink units with storage underneath. Low flush wc, chrome heated towel rail, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2): 4.04m x 3.96m (13' 3" x 13' 0")
- (At widest points).
- BEDROOM (3): 4.78m x 2.96m (15' 8" x 9' 9")
- Plus study/dressing area. Vaulted ceiling (3.05m at apex).
- White suite comprising large, free-standing bath with telephone hand shower. Walk-in shower enclosure with chrome fittings. Low flush wc, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Further carved wood and steel staircase to:
- BEDROOM (4): 5.12m x 3.77m (16' 10" x 12' 4")
- Vaulted ceiling (up to 3.38m). Walk-in storage room.
- BEDROOM (5): 5.33m x 3.75m (17' 6" x 12' 4")
- (At widest points). Vaulted ceiling. French doors to balcony.
- BEDROOM (6)/STUDY: 4.17m x 2.98m (13' 8" x 9' 9")
- (At widest points).
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower cubicle with chrome controls. Low flush wc, wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Gate to side: Path with pink pebbled area. Raised flowerbeds. Timber shed and dog pen.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- Brick pavior driveway with parking for three/four vehicles. Lawn with raised flowerbeds laid in bark chips with plants and shrubs. Screened bin store.
- REAR GARDEN:
- Artificial lawn with brick pavior patio and pathways. South-facing.
Access to side with gate to front. No houses directly behind.
MANAGEMENT COMPANY: Kensington Lodge Ltd.
MANAGEMENT FEE: £436.77 per annum to include insurance of common areas, upkeep of communal areas, gardening, entrance gates and maintenance fund.