Number 55 Shanlongford Road offers approximately 2500sqft of spacious and versatile family accommodation set in this private countryside location. Internally the property has been lovingly cared for and maintained, and superbly designed and finished to a luxurious specification to create a superior countryside home tailored perfectly for family living to include 5 well proportioned bedrooms, 3 reception areas, modern ground floor bathroom and separate shower room to first floor level.
Externally, the property is perfectly complimented with tarmac driveway, detached garage and spacious raised garden to side offering spectacular elevated countryside views. Located in a tranquil, rural setting this impressive home offers convenience of access to the towns of Limavady and Coleraine, with both situated less than 9 miles away and is within close proximity of numerous forest walks.
Given all that is on offer, we anticipate strong demand for this impressive detached home and as such highly recommend an internal inspection (strictly by private appointment only).
- 5 Bedroom / 3 Reception detached chalet bungalow
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC windows, doors and fascias
- Beam vacuum system
- Bright and spacious tiled entrance hallway
- Lounge with multi-fuel stove
- Elegant kitchen units with a range of fitted appliances and an abundance of storage
- Spacious dining area from kitchen with double door access to both lounge and sun room
- Sun room with vaulted ceiling and patio door access to exterior
- Ground floor master bedroom with en-suite and dressing area
- Fully tiled ground floor bathroom suite
- Rear porch and separate utility room
- First floor shower room with corner shower cubicle
- Bedrooms 3 & 4 to first floor level with built in double storage cupboards
- Tarmac driveway to front and side
- Detached garage:6.44m x 3.98m with roller door and pedestrian door
- Spacious raised garden to side
- Tranquil countryside setting with spectacular elevated views