- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood front door with double glazed inset and matching side light.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Cloaks and storage cupboard under stairs.
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- With coloured suite comprising: low flush WC, wash hand basin, double glazed stained glass window, ceramic tiled floor.
- DINING ROOM: 3.25m x 3.07m (10' 8" x 10' 1")
- Cornice ceiling, mature outlook to rear gardens.
- DRAWING ROOM: 7.11m x 4.19m (23' 4" x 13' 9")
- Picture windows to front and rear, dual aspect, stone fireplace, hearth, mahogany mantel and open fire, aluminium double glazed access door to rear sun terrace and garden, cornice ceiling.
- KITCHEN/DINING: 6.43m x 2.87m (21' 1" x 9' 5")
- Oak fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, laminate work surface, four ring ceramic hob, extractor fan above, single drainer sink and a half sink unit, mixer taps, plumbed for dishwasher, part tiled walls, built-in high level stainless steel double ovens, ceramic tiled floor, peninsula unit with display shelving, open to dining area, hardwood double glazed access door to side, outlook to side and mature outlook to rear garden, double glazed stained glass window to return.
- Hotpress, copper cylinder, Willis type immersion heater and built-in shelving.
- BEDROOM (1): 4.17m x 3.38m (13' 8" x 11' 1")
- Mature outlook to front.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit, chrome mixer taps, built-in bathroom cabinets, fully tiled walls, built-in thermostatically controlled shower unit, additional built-in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2): 4.17m x 2.51m (13' 8" x 8' 3")
- Mature outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (3): 3.15m x 2.9m (10' 4" x 9' 6")
- Outlook to rear, view across Belfast Lough to the Antrim coastline.
- BEDROOM (4): 3.18m x 2.44m (10' 5" x 8' 0")
- Range of built-in furniture including built-in robes, study desk and display shelving, outlook to side.
- BEDROOM (5)/OFFICE: 2.77m x 2.44m (9' 1" x 8' 0")
- Range of built-in furniture including built-in robes, study desk, cupboards above, mature outlook to rear.
- Coloured suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin x two, bidet, panelled bath with mixer taps, fully tiled walls.
Concealed Staircase to Bedroom Six
- BEDROOM (6): 7.37m x 4.65m (24' 2" x 15' 3")
- Fully floored and sheeted, light, power, radiators, excellent view elevated across Holywood to Belfast Lough and the Antrim Hills, additional access to study.
- STUDY: 3.28m x 2.13m (10' 9" x 7' 0")
- Outlook to side, access to eaves.
- Vehicular access from front to main road, tarmacking with ample parking for numerous vehicles, front garden laid in lawns with mature shrubs and planting, access to both sides of property, rear garden with southerly aspect and south westerly aspect, laid in lawns, mature trees, shrubs and planting, paved patio areas, raised paved sun terrace, detached double garage, utility space under sun terrace, plumbed for washing machine, double drainer stainless steel sink unit and storage, boiler house with oil fired boiler.