- RECEPTION HALL
- Solid oak tongue and groove floor; vault ceiling with LED lighting; twin telephone connection points; central vacuum point; hotpress with pressurised hot water cylinder.
- LOUNGE 5.05m x 4.11m (16' 7" x 13' 6")
- Feature stone fireplace with gas coal effect fire; tv aerial connection point and twin telephone connection points; engineered wood floor; LED ceiling lighting.
- KITCHEN / DINNG 8.31m x 3.84m (27' 3" x 12' 7")
- 1½ tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome swan neck mixer taps; extensive range of painted finish eye and floor level cupboards and drawers; matching display shelves; formica worktops and peninsula breakfast bar; Smeg gas and electric range cooker with glass spashback and matching extractor hood and light; Whirlpool American fridge; Baumatic dishwasher; ceramic flagged floor; LED lighting and under cupboard lighting; glazed double doors to patio; Beam vacuum point.
- LAUNDRY ROOM 2.95m x 1.91m (9' 8" x 6' 3")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps; range of laminate eye and floor level cupboards and drawers; formica worktops; plumbed and space for washing machine and tumble dryer; ceramic flagged floor; LED ceiling lighting.
- PRINCIPAL BATHROOM 3.28m x 2.72m (10' 9" x 8' 11")
- Duravit modern white suite comprising panelled bath with centrally located chrome mixer taps; rectangular tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled rain head shower; glass shower door and side panels; vanity unit with white bowl and chrome mono mixer tap on laminate surround; drawer under; illuminated mirror over; close coupled wc; chrome vertical wall mounted heated towel radiator; ceramic tiled walls and floor; LED ceiling lighting; extractor fan.
- CLOAKROOM 3.05m x 1.55m (10' 0" x 5' 1")
- Engineered wood floor; range of fitted shelves.
- Central vacuum point; solid oak tongue and groove floor leading to:-
- BEDROOM 5 / STUDY 3.58m x 3.38m (11' 9" x 11' 1")
- Engineered wood floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.24m x 3.48m (13' 11" x 11' 5")
- Engineered wood floor; twin telephone connection points; high level tv aerial connection point and double power sockets.
- DRESSING ROOM 3.48m x 2.57m (11' 5" x 8' 5")
- Built in wardrobe with mirror and sliding doors concealing ample clothes rails; storage shelves and drawers.
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM 2.54m x 1.12m (8' 4" x 3' 8")
- White suite comprising quadrant tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled rain head shower; glass sliding shower doors and side panels; vanity unit with fitted wash hand basin with chrome mono mixer tap; cupboard under; close coupled wc; ceramic tiled walls and floor; LED ceiling lighting; extractor fan; chrome wall mounted heated towel radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.48m x 3.38m (11' 5" x 11' 1")
- Engineered wood floor; tv aerial connection point; LED ceiling lighting.
- Powder coated steel and light oak open tread staircase with glass and oak hand rail to:-
- FIRST FLOOR / GALLERIED LANDING
- With glass panels; 12 volt ceiling lighting; 4 wall lights; engineered wood floor.
- BEDROOM 3 9.02m x 5.69m (29' 7" x 18' 8")
- Engineered wood floor; access to eaves; telephone and tv aerial connection points; Keylite window.
- SHOWER ROOM 2.59m x 2.18m (8' 6" x 7' 2")
- White suite comprising quadrant tiled shower cubicle with Bristan Smile electric shower; glass sliding shower doors and side panels; vanity unit with fitted full size wash hand basin; chrome mono mixer tap; cupboards and drawers under; close coupled wc; Keylite ceiling window; ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 4 7.21m x 5.69m (23' 8" x 18' 8")
- Engineered wood floor; access to eaves; telephone and tv aerial connection points; Keylite window; Beam vacuum point.
- Shared gravel drive to private concrete drive with ample parking leading to parking to front and rear and to:-
- DOUBLE GARAGE 7.39m x 4.37m (24' 3" x 14' 4")
- Twin roller doors; fluorescent light and power points; Worcester oil fired boiler; Cyclovac central vacuum system.
- Generous gardens to front and rear laid out in lawns; flagged patio to side with brick bar-b-que, all enclosed with vertical board fencing and hedging.
- CAPITAL / RATEABLE VALUE
- £180,000. Rates Payable = £1,443.60 per annum (approx)
- GROUND RENT
- FARM YARD
- Concreted and gravelled.
- PORTAL FRAMED STORE 24.38m x 9.14m (80' 0" x 30' 0")
- Twin electrically operated roller door; LED flood lighting and power points.
- PORTAL FRAMED GRAIN ROLLING SHED 18.29m x 9.14m (60' 0" x 30' 0")
- Sodium flood lighting; open plan to:-
- PORTAL FRAMED GRAIN / MACHINERY STORAGE SHED 30.48m x 12.19m (100' 0" x 40' 0")
- Fluorescent lighting and power points.
- WORKSHOP 8.92m x 4.57m (29' 3" x 15' 0")
- Electrically operated roller door; fluorescent light and power points.
- CHEMICAL STORE 6.15m x 3.58m (20' 2" x 11' 9")
- Roller door; fluorescent lights and power points.
- The lands, situated on either side of the county road providing good access to the majority of the lands, are all currently in cereal.
The lands are free draining and are suitable for growing a range of arable crops, cutting of silage and / or grazing purposes.
The lands are classified as follows:-
Arable 52.484 acres
Yard .150 acres
Pond / Wetland .827 acres
Residence .589 acres
Roads and Lanes 1.751 acres
Total 55.801 acres
- GENERAL REMARKS
- The following are excluded from the sale:-
- Grain rolling equipment and bin storage
- Strictly by appointment with the agent
- HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Given the hazards of a working farm, we ask you to be as vigilant as possible when making your inspection, for your own personal safety. We would ask that you wear facemasks and sanitise your hands prior to entering the property and adhere to current covid-19 regulations.
- Belfast International Airport (www.belfastairport.com)
Belfast City Airport (www.belfastcityairport)
- There are no farm employees
- BASIC PAYMENT SCHEME
- A total of ______ entitlements are included with the sale.
- ENTRY AND POSSESSION
- Entry is by agreement
- RESIDENTIAL SCHEDULE
- 41c Cloughey Road - Owner Occupied - Mains water and electricity; oil fired heating; septic tank.
- GENERAL REMARKS
- Should there be any discrepancy between these particulars, the General Remarks and Information, Stipulations and the Contract of Sale, the latter shall prevail.
- It is intended to offer the property for sale as described, but the seller reserves the right
to divide the property into further lots, or to withdraw the property, or to exclude any property shown in these particulars.
- PLANS, AREA AND SCHEDULE
- These are based on the Ordnance Survey and are for reference only.
The purchaser shall be deemed to have satisfied himself as to the description of the property and any error or misstatement shall not annul the sale nor entitle either party to compensation in respect thereof.
- WAYLEAVES AND RIGHTS OF ACCESS
- The estate will be sold with the benefit of all existing wayleave rights, including rights of access and rights of way, whether public or private. The purchaser(s) will be held to have satisfied themselves as to the nature of all such rights and others.