53 Millreagh Avenue, Dundonald, BELFAST, County Antrim, BT16 1SU
Description & Features
Constructed only 5 years ago, this semi-detached home has been well maintained and is presented to an excellent standard with tasteful décor throughout.
The accommodation comprises a spacious lounge, and modern kitchen with integrated appliances open to living/dining room, plus a convenient ground floor w.c.
To the first floors there are three double bedrooms, with the principal bedroom benefiting from a contemporary ensuite shower room. There is also a luxurious main bathroom.
Of particular note is the upper tier rear garden, ideal for entertaining. There is also driveway parking for several cars.
Millreagh is a popular location only a short commute to Belfast city centre with excellent transport links to Bangor, Newtownards and Holywood. It offers close proximity to local schools, amenities and shops and restaurants in Dundonald and Stormont, and Ballyhackamore village is only four miles away.
- Beautifully presented 1,400 sqft semi-detached home
- Spacious lounge
- Kitchen with range of built in appliances open to dining area
- Three double bedrooms, principle with ensuite
- Luxury family bathroom
- Ground floor WC
- Double glazing/gas central heating
- Driveway parking for several cars
- Two-tiered rear garden in lawn
- Close to local shops, schools and a Glider stop
- Front door with glass side panels to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, half pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail.
- LOUNGE: 5m x 3.91m (16' 5" x 12' 10")
- Cornice ceiling, low voltage spotlights.
- KITCHEN/DINING: 6.6m x 3.48m (21' 8" x 11' 5")
- Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces. One and a half bowl sink unit, five ring gas hob, electric underbench oven, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher. Gas boiler cupboard. Part tiled walls, tiled floor, storage cupboard. Integrated washing machine. Glazed double doors to rear from casual dining area.
- BEDROOM (1): 4.04m x 3.91m (13' 3" x 12' 10")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, half pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, chrome heated towel rail. Low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, panelled bath, shower cubicle with electric shower, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, low voltage spotlights.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.51m x 3.48m (11' 6" x 11' 5")
- BEDROOM (3): 3.48m x 3m (11' 5" x 9' 10")
- Garden in lawn with shrubs. Pavior driveway with parking for two cars.
- Garden in lawn with pavior seating area. Steps up to raised garden in lawn with boundary fencing.
First Floor Return
Type of Tenure
Location of 53 Millreagh Avenue
Travelling from the Upper Newtownards Road go through Dundonald Village and turn left at the lights onto the Carrowreagh Road, turn right into Millreagh, and right again into Millreagh Avenue.View Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
£1,177.05 per annum
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?