53 Castlereagh Place, Belfast, BT5 4NN
Description & Features
An excellent, deceptively spacious four bedroom terrace property offering attractive, modern accommodation for a first time buyer or family wanting the convenience to many local amenities and Belfast City Centre.
The accommodation offers entrance hall with tiled floor, generous lounge open to dining room with solid oak wood flooring. Modern kitchen comprising of attractive ‘white gloss’ units, built-in oven with five ring gas hob, integrated dishwasher, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
The first and second floor includes four good size bedrooms and modern white bathroom with corner feature bath, walk-in shower cubicle, full pvc wall cladding and ceramic tile flooring. Further benefits include utility room off kitchen, gas fired central heating and upvc double glazed windows.
Ideal for a variety of buyers and offering deceptively spacious accommodation, this property also includes a good size patio area to rear and many local amenities close to hand. View now to avoid disappointment!
- Attractive Spacious Four Bedroom Terrace Property
- Generous Lounge Open To Dining Room With Solid Wood Flooring
- Modern Kitchen With White Gloss Units & Integrated Appliances
- Four Good Size Bedrooms Across 2nd & 3rd Floor
- White Bathroom Suite With Corner Bath & Walk-In Shower Cubicle
- Gas Fired Central Heating & PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Utility Room & Good Size Patio Area To Rear
- Excellent Location Close To Local Amenities & City Centre
Type of Tenure
Location of 53 Castlereagh PlaceView Map
Costs to Consider