52 Strandburn Street, Off Connsbrook Avenue, BELFAST, County Antrim, BT4 1LX
Description & Features
Benefitting from a double storey extension, this fantastically presented end-terrace property is located in the ever sought after Sydenham area and is within walking distance of the bustling Belmont Road. Also close at hand are many local amenities including Connswater Shopping Centre, Sydenham Train Station, Strand Primary School, SSE Arena and Ballyhackamore Village. The property is ideally positioned to offer ease of access to Belfast City Centre and Belfast City Airport for the daily commuter.
The property provides bright and spacious accommodation comprising of a separate lounge, modern fitted kitchen, separate dining room, three well proportioned bedrooms, family bathroom incorporating both a shower and bath facility and an enclosed private rear courtyard ideal for outdoor entertaining or children at play. Other benefits include private driveway with off street parking, a floored roofspace, oil fired central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout.
This home is sure to create immediate interest with first time buyers, young professionals and investors alike. With such strong demand for properties in this area we recommend your earliest internal appraisal.
- Attractive End Terrace Property with Off-Street Parking Located in Sydenham, East Belfast
- Ease of Access to Belfast City Centre via Both Road and Rail
- George Best City Airport, Belmont Village and a Host of Schools are also Close at Hand
- Well Presented Spacious Accommodation Throughout
- Private Driveway With Off Street Parking
- Double Storey Extension to Rear
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Two Separate Reception Rooms
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Large Family Bathroom with White Suite
- Floored Roofspace with Velux Window
- Oil Fired Central Heating and Double Glazing Throughout
- Paved Patio Area Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining
- No Onward Chain
- Ideally Suited to Young Professional, First Time Buyer or Investor alike
- uPVC double glazed front door with frosted glass inset and frosted glass side light into spacious reception hall.
- Wooden laminate effect flooring, generous under stairs/storage cupboard with access to electric meter.
- LIVING ROOM: 3.68m x 2.77m (12' 1" x 9' 1")
- at widest points Outlook to front, wooden laminate effect flooring.
- DINING ROOM: 4.29m x 1.85m (14' 1" x 6' 1")
- at widest points Outlook to rear, wooden laminate effect flooring, space for casual dining area, low voltage recessed spotlighting.
- KITCHEN: 3.07m x 2.44m (10' 1" x 8' 0")
- at widest points Outlook to rear, kitchen with range of high and low level units, laminate effect worktops, four ring stainless steel hob with built-in stainless steel extractor fan above, built-in oven and grill below, part tiled walls, tiled floor, stainless steel single drainer sink and chrome mixer taps, space for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, space for fridge freezer, low voltage recessed spotlighting, uPVC double glazed access leading to rear courtyard.
- Access hatch to roofspace via Slingsby ladder, roofspace partially floored and with light, built-in hotpress/storage cupboard with additional built-in shelving, access to lagged copper cylinder.
- BATHROOM: 3m x 2.44m (9' 10" x 8' 0")
- at widest points White suite comprising: low flush WC with push button, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome taps, panelled bath with chrome mixer taps and up and over telephone hand unit, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, corner shower unit with glass sliding door, shower with chrome thermostatic control valve, up and over telephone hand unit, chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (1): 2.77m x 2.46m (9' 1" x 8' 1")
- at widest points Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2): 2.77m x 2.46m (9' 1" x 8' 1")
- at widest points Outlook to rear.
- BEDROOM (3): 1.85m x 1.52m (6' 1" x 5' 0")
- at widest points Outlook to front.
- 4.29m x 2.67m (14' 1" x 8' 9")
- Floored, storage into eaves, Velux window, light and power.
- Front: Fully patioed with potential off-street parking. Rear: With access to oil tank, access to oil boiler, hardwood access gate leading to rear alleyway, outside tap.
Type of Tenure
Location of 52 Strandburn Street
Travelling along Connsbrook Avenue, towards Larkfield Road, Strandburn Street is located on the left hand side.View Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?