- Reception Hall
- As you approach the property the full impact of the bespoke architectural design becomes apparent. The use of glass in all elements to maximise the natural light is extremely effective and enhances the reception hall here with it’s glazed internal entrance door and side lights. The hall houses a stunning spiral staircase rising from a solid wooden plinth.
- Strategically housed off the main reception hall with low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin.
- This superb split level, open plan area features a high vaulted ceiling with recessed spot lighting and patio doors on two elevations front and rear. The lounge space with it’s traditional open fire is open to the dining area but physically divided by the split level design. The dining area with it’s solid wood floor overlooks the patio and private rear garden.
- Lounge/Dining 5.28m x 5.13m (17' 4" x 16' 10")
- The lounge/dining/kitchen area is again open plan but functionally and physically divided by a split level design. The lounge/dining space is open to a high vaulted ceiling with recessed spot lighting and overlooked by a stunning first floor gallery. There is a central pier housing a multi-fuel burner. Patio doors open to the outside space.
- Stepping down into the kitchen (10'9" x 10'2" plus 9'9" x 8'2") we have two distinct areas housing a range of high and low level “light oak” storage units with twin dishwashers and a ceramic hob with under oven. In addition there is walk in pantry with storage shelves and space for fridge/freezer. The stainless steel sink inset is positioned to benefit from views over the rear garden. Vertical mounted radiator.
- Gallery 4.83m x 3.71m (15' 10" x 12' 2")
- This is a superb feature further enhancing the bright airy atmosphere here and offering additional space as a casual lounge, reading or meeting area. The gallery also provides a link between the two ensuite bedrooms and would make a fantastic guest lounge. The glass rail offers a great open aspect to the lounge below and quality finishes are in evidence throughout.
- Internal Hall
- A second interior hallway features a second spiral staircase and provides access to the ground floor bedrooms and bathroom.
- Bedroom 3 3.71m x 3.2m (12' 2" x 10' 6")
- A double bedroom with front aspect and wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 4 2.9m x 2.9m (9' 6" x 9' 6")
- Double bedroom with front aspect.
- Family Bathroom 3.2m x 2.59m (10' 6" x 8' 6")
- The family bathroom has an art deco feel about it with it’s sunken bath in a tiled recess with feature lighting. The matching suite comprises low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin and separate shower cubicle with “Mira” power shower.
- Master Suite 5.11m x 5.41m (16' 9" x 17' 9")
- This is a master suite with an open plan style, fitted with bespoke furnishings and incorporating ensuite facilities featuring a splendid glass brick partition wall. There are patio doors to a balcony overlooking the private rear garden and access to the first floor gallery which would afford lounge space.
- Bedroom 2 2.49m x 7.39m (8' 2" x 24' 3")
- A second ensuite bedroom (measured through the ensuite) offers what could be a super guest suite. The ensuite offers a full bathroom facility and access to the first floor gallery and what amounts to a private staircase.
- The landing here incorporates the spiral staircase which is housed in a conical tower which impacts positively on the external and internal ethos here. Essential storage is also accessed from this area.
- Utility Room 3.78m x 2.29m (12' 5" x 7' 6")
- Located off the rear hall and providing storage and sink facilities with access to garage and the outside space. The room features a large sun room style window and attractive clay tile style flooring.
- To the front of the property is a splendid and very traditionally styled outbuilding block providing approximately 2,000 sq, ft. of floorspace including stables, garaging and loft. At it’s centre are double doors that open through to the main courtyard.
- Double Garage 5.92m x 5.72m (19' 5" x 18' 9")
- The double garage is integrated and accessed via the utility room. There is a part floored loft with pull down ladder. Power and light.
- There is really generous outside space here with exceptional parking facilities and traditional cultivated gardens and patio area to the rear with multiple access points via attractive patio door facilities. Beyond the immediate garden areas are woodland walks extending through approximately four acres with a wonderful island lake as it’s focal point. This high amenity feature will be particularly attractive to those with a leaning towards nature and the natural world
- There is outside water connections and a combination of outside lighting with sensor controls. Solar panels have been installed to the garage roof.