- Double glazed UPVC door to:
- RECEPTION PORCH: 3.62m x 2.65m (11' 11" x 8' 8")
- Tiled floor. Georgian style door with bevelled glass and side lights to:
- OAK PANELLED ENTRANCE HALL:
- High level plate rack. Walk in cloakroom.
- LOUNGE: 8.32m x 3.96m (27' 4" x 13' 0")
- Feature floor to ceiling brick built fireplace with brick hearth and wood mantel. Beamed ceiling. Plate rack.Two wall light points. Double glazed sliding patio doors to garden and giving superb sea views.
- DINING ROOM: 4.56m x 5.31m (15' 0" x 17' 5")
- including feature arch way. Sliding patio doors giving magnificent uninterrupted sea views.
- SNUG: 3.25m x 2.56m (10' 8" x 8' 5")
- KITCHEN: 6.18m x 3.55m (20' 3" x 11' 8")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps with vegetable basin. Good range of built in high and low level oak units. Laminate worktops. 'Stoves' stainless steel low level oven. 'Thorn' 4 ring ceramic hob unit. Built in deep fat fryer with BBQ griddle. Cooker hood. Tiled trim cooker canopy. Glazed leaded display cabinets. Feature archway. Plumbed for dishwasher. Tiled floor. Double glazed sliding patio doors to garden giving magnificent sea views.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Laminate worktops.
- Low flush WC.
- BEDROOM (3): 3.6m x 2.96m (11' 10" x 9' 9")
- Double built in shelved cupboard. Superb sea views.
- BEDROOM (4): 3.3m x 3m (10' 10" x 9' 10")
- Views over Whithead and surrounds.
- BATHROOM 1:
- Soft coloured suite comprising enamel bath with chrome mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Medicine cabinet. Vanity cabinet, Fully tiled walls.
- BATHROOM 2:
- White suite comprising panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Fully tiled walls. Matching tiled shower cubicle with 'Gainsborough' shower fitting. Tiled foor. High level low voltage spolights.
- Airing cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1): 4.87m x 3.86m (16' 0" x 12' 8")
- Picture window giving superb sea views. Wall light point. Double glazed patio doors to balcony.
- BEDROOM (2): 4.48m x 3.6m (14' 8" x 11' 10")
- Picture window giving superb sea views.
- Hotpress with copper cylinder tank. Access to roofspace.
- LOUNGE: 6.81m x 4.69m (22' 4" x 15' 5")
- Double aspect picture windows giving views over Belfast Lough and also Whitehead. Six wall light points. Recessed velux windows with window seating. Open to:
- BEDROOM (5): 6.75m x 3.71m (22' 2" x 12' 2")
- plus depth of built in robes with mirrored sliding doors. Stunning uninterrupted sea views. Door to:
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Step up to double jacuzzi type bath. Low flush WC. Bidet. Vanity unit. One wall mirroed with concealed lighting, Matching tiled corner shower cubicle with 'Aqualisa' shower fitting.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE: 8.33m x 4.91m (27' 4" x 16' 1")
- Remote control up and over door. Light & power.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE: 5.19m x 3.03m (17' 0" x 9' 11")
- Folding doors. Light & power. Oil fired central heating boiler.
- Tarmac driveway with ample parking space bounded by rockery and well stocked flowerbeds, walls and hedging, Paved sun terrace.
Safely enclosed rear garden with paved sun patio leading to lawn with flowerbeds and shrubs. Uninterrupted sea views over Belfast Lough and North Channel to the Scottish Coast. Pedestrian access. UPVC oil tank.
Brick built summerhouse with sliding patio door.