50 Bloomfield Gardens, Belfast, Antrim, BT5 5JU
Description & Features
This end-terrace home has been maintained to an exceptionally high standard by the current owner and is immaculately presented. The accommodation is bright and airy throughout with the ground floor comprising of entrance hall, bright and spacious living room and a modern fully fitted kitchen with dining space and french doors to the rear. On the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms and contemporary family bathroom with white suite. Outside there is a driveway for off street parking and well private enclised garden to the rear. The location is popular and extremely convenient to local schools, local transport links which connect directly to Belfast City Centre. Connswater Shopping Complex and Orangefield park are both within walking distance. Early viewing is highly recommended.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT WITH THE AGENT
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT WITH THE AGENT VALUATION: If you are thinking of selling, we would be delighted to provide a FREE VALUATION of your property. Our goal is to achieve the optimum sale price for your property while saving you money on fees. MORTGAGE ADVICE: ANDREWS AND GREGG are pleased to offer a FREE independent mortgage and financial advice service. Please ask for details. Important notice to purchasers – Andrews and Gregg have not tested any systems, services or appliances at this property. Maps, plans and models are not to scale and measurements are approximate. These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a contract, conveyance or lease. Whilst every care is taken in compiling the information we can give no guarantees as to the accuracy thereof.
- Immaculately Presented End Terrace Home
- Bright And Spacious Living Room With Bay Window
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Bright And Airy Dining Space
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Contemporary Bathroom With White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating With New Gas Boiler Recently Fitted
- Nest Thermo Controlled Heating, Smoke Alarms And Doorbell
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Driveway To Front For Off Street Parking
- Private And Enclosed Garden To Rear With Decked Area And Patio
- Popular & Convenient Location Close To Local Schools, Shops, Parks, Amenities And Transport Links
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With laminate floor and open storage understairs
- LIVING ROOM: 4.19m x 2.99m (13' 9" x 9' 10")
- Bright and spacious living with room with carpet and bay window.
- KITCHEN/DINING: 5.77m x 4.61m (18' 11" x 15' 1")
- Modern fully fitted kitche with both high and low level units for an abundance of storage1.5 stainless steel sink and drainer, electric hob and oven under and integrated dishwasher. The kitchen is plumbed for washing machine and is open to a bright dining area with patio doors accessing rear garden. The kitchen is plumbed for washing machine and has an added benefit of Nest smoke alarms. It is finished with laminate floor and part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1): 3.09m x 2.71m (10' 2" x 8' 11")
- Double bedroom with carpet.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.08m x 2.71m (10' 1" x 8' 11")
- Double bedroom with carpet.
- BEDROOM (3): 1.98m x 1.83m (6' 6" x 6' 0")
- Single bedroom with carpet.
- BATHROOM: 1.92m x 1.82m (6' 4" x 6' 0")
- Contemporary bathroom with white suite comprising of low flush WC, wall mounted sink, thermo controlled shower over bath and heated towel rail. The bathroom is finished with tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- For storage.
- Brick paved driveway to front and shrubbery in pebbles. Fully enclosed and private garden to the rear with sunny aspect. The rear garden has decked area and patio, perfect for entertaining, BBQs and children at play.
Type of Tenure
Location of 50 Bloomfield Gardens
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?