Tucked away in the valley, or glen, that runs between Cave Hill and Carnmoney Hill, Glengormley lies within easy reach of two of Belfast s best-loved viewpoints, not to mention some of the finest scenery the country has to offer - along the Antrim Coast. All of this, combined with the fact that it is located just six miles north of Belfast City Centre, make it the perfect commuter town.
Newtownabbey offers excellent transport links into Belfast, with the M2 motorway and local railway services within close proximity. Or, if you fancy brushing the dust off your bike and braving the elements, take
the Newtownabbey Way (Route 93) down to the popular Loughshore Coastal Path, which winds its way along the coastline and takes cyclists directly into the city centre.
Lap of Luxury
Foxton includes a range of detached and semi-detached houses as well as apartments, characterised by spacious, modern living interiors with high-quality finishes throughout. This new development is perfect for first-time buyers, professional couples and young families looking for a home that is close enough to Belfast to commute, but far enough away to escape the hustle and bustle of the city.
Although it is just six miles from the city centre, Glengormley boasts no shortage of scenery, culture and activities for the whole family to enjoy. Whether it s a walk in one of the area s many local parks, soaking up some history inside the walls of Belfast Castle, or enjoying a family day out at Belfast Zoo, here you ve got all this and more right on your doorstep.
Once referred to as the sleeping giant safeguarding the city , Cave Hill dominates the city s skyline and offers breathtaking views atop its craggy outcrops. What s more, Cave Hill Country Park offers a wide range of walks and activities for the whole family.
Affordable and sustainable homes that impress from the moment you arrive.
We take our environmental responsibilities seriously - improved insulation and robust windows/doors, in line with new building regulations helps to keep draughts out and retains warmth. Modern energy efficient heating systems reduce the amount of energy used to heat our homes, reducing carbon emissions and ensuring lower heating bills.
We use sustainable and recycled materials where possible, and fit dual flush toilets and energy saving lightbulbs to help you commit to a more eco-friendly way of life.
Kitchens and Utility
- Impressive high quality units with choice of doors and handles, work top with upstands and splashback behind hob
- Integrated appliances to include gas hob, stainless steel electric oven, extractor hood, integrated dishwasher and integrated fridge/freezer
- Houses plumbed for washing machine and dryer
- Apartments fitted with integrated washer/dryer
Bathroom, Ensuite and Cloakroom
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Heated towel rail to bathroom and ensuite
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath with screen door (where applicable)
- Showers in ensuites to be thermostatically controlled on slimline trays
Floor Covering and Tiling
- Ceramic tiled floor to entrance hall, kitchen, bathroom, ensuite and cloakroom
- Tiling to shower enclosure and around bath area
- Carpets to living room, bedrooms, stairs and landing
- Front and rear gardens turfed
- Rear garden enclosed with close boarded fencing
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Driveways to be finished in bitmac with paving to pathways
- Entrance door with 5 point locking system
- Insulated to new building regulations, these homes should see up to a 40% saving on energy bills, with extremely high SAP ratings (the higher the SAP rating, the more energy efficient the home)
- Natural gas fired central heating
- Walls and ceilings painted throughout
- White painted skirting and architraves
- White painted internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Comprehensive range of electrical points, sockets, television and telephone points (with BT?extension to living area)
- Recessed down-lights to kitchen, ensuite and bathroom
- Mains smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Wired for alarm system
Common Landscaped Area
- There will be walled and landscaped entrance as well as a number of landscaped amenity areas to be maintained by a management company and paid for by way of an annual management charge
- Each home will be is issued with a Global 10 year warranty certificate
These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. None of the statements contained in this sales brochure are to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact and any intending purchaser must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness. Neither the vendor, the selling agents, or any person employed in the companies has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to these properties. Copyright notice: All rights reserved. The contents may not be reproduced, copied, redistributed, or otherwise made available in whole or part without the prior written consent from the developer.
Stairs To First Floor Landing
Rear Garden Laid In Lawn
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.