- Composite front door, double glazed and leaded inset, double glazed side lights, double glazed top lights.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- With wood strip maple flooring, glazed inner door, side light and top light to reception hall with maple wood strip flooring, access door to apartment 5A, turned spindle staircase and polished balustrade to first floor.
- BEDROOM/DINING ROOM: 3.66m x 3.35m (12' 0" x 11' 0")
- Alcove and uPVC double glazed French doors to enclosed courtyard.
- KITCHEN: 3.81m x 3.73m (12' 6" x 12' 3")
- at widest points
Hand painted kitchen with brushed stainless steel fittings, laminate work surface, single drainer sink and a half stainless steel sink unit, brushed stainless steel mixer taps, plumbed for dishwasher, integrated high level stainless steel Bosch oven, integrated four ring ceramic hob, extractor fan above, plumbed for and space for American style ice making fridge freezer, built-in glazed display cabinets, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC double glazed access door to enclosed courtyard, part tiled walls, ample dining area.
- With built-in storage cupboard and cabinets above.
- LOUNGE: 5.31m x 4.88m (17' 5" x 16' 0")
- into bow window and at widest points
Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, carved polished pillared marble fireplace with cast iron wood burning stove, unrivalled views to Donaghadee harbour, Copeland Islands and Donaghadee Sound, uPVC double glazed access door to balcony.
- BEDROOM (4):
- Maple wood strip flooring, part wood panelled walls, uPVC double glazed access door to balcony, breathtaking views across Donaghadee harbour, Donaghadee Sound and Copeland Islands.
- BEDROOM (5): 2.74m x 2.34m (9' 0" x 7' 8")
- BEDROOM (1): 4.52m x 4.01m (14' 10" x 13' 2")
- into widest points
Range of built-in bedroom furniture including double bed recess, bedside cabinets with drawer units, drawer units in window seat with breathtaking views across Copeland Sound, Donaghadee harbour and Copeland Islands, extensive range of built-in robes.
- BEDROOM (2): 4.44m x 3.73m (14' 7" x 12' 3")
- at widest points
Breathtaking views across Donaghadee harbour, Copeland Sound and Copeland Islands, walk-in wardrobe with sliding fronted doors, fitted for hanging and shelving, pressurised Megaflow water cylinder.
- BATHROOM: 3.38m x 2.62m (11' 1" x 8' 7")
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit, chrome mixer taps, cabinets below, bidet, panelled Whirlpool bath, chrome mixer taps, glazed shower screen, uPVC panelled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, overhead drencher and shower attachment, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls with inset detail.
- BEDROOM (3): 2.62m x 1.88m (8' 7" x 6' 2")
- Maple wood strip flooring, outlook to rear.
- Enclosed tiled courtyard, outdoor lighting.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- With gas fired boiler and work surface and shelving.
- Access to School House Brae.