5 Pinehill Avenue, Bangor, Down, BT19 6NY
Description & Features
Enjoying a striking corner position with delightfully private and low-maintenance landscaped rear gardens this property offers easy access to leading schools and Ballyholme with Bangor and Belfast within easy commuting distance.
The larger than standard accommodation will be of particular interest to the growing family buyer unwilling to compromise on location, design, or flexibility of living space.
Internally the spacious accommodation offers five double bedrooms most with excellent built-in storage and double aspect/Velux style windows including a master with an ensuite shower room and storage, a stunning family bathroom with a claw foot bath and double shower complimented by feature marble "Carrera" tiling, a downstairs WC, a lounge with open fire and delightful arched picture windows, dining room with double aspect windows, and a luxury fitted kitchen with bespoke soft close units, Corian worktops with feature beveled edge, and built-in appliances, and access to a matching utility.
With easy access to the delightfully private and low-maintenance landscaped gardens, the external space matches the internal. The 21ft 6 garage is ideal for the growing families' needs with Wall Box e car charging point, while the separate space is ideal for those looking to work from home or sample a cocktail while the extensive private patio areas and mature garden in lawn and shrubs offer a delightful space for the family to enjoy, with little upkeep to endure.
This property will generate considerable interest - Professionally accompanied viewings are available, strictly through Pinkertons.
- Stunning Five-Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Five Double Bedrooms, Most With Built-in Storage & Double Aspect Windows
- Living Room With Arched Picture Windows
- Dining Room With Double Aspect
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen With Beveled Corian Worktops & Utility Room
- Downstairs WC, Luxury Family Bathroom With Feature "Carrara" Marble Tiling
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite, Built-In Storage
- Gas Heating, Double Glazed Windows, Doors, Fascia & Eaves
- Corner Site, Extensive Garaging, Garden Room, Private Landscape Gardens
- Fantastic Family Home In Sought-After Ballycrochan Road
- A stunning five-bedroom detached family home, with exceptional garaging and landscaped gardens on a prime corner site, in this most sought-after Ballycrochan Road location.
- Entrance Hall 7.85m x 2.59m (25' 9" x 8' 6")
- Composite front door. External lighting. Feature wood-paneled walls.
- Storage 1.09m x 0.74m (3' 7" x 2' 5")
- Storage 1.35m x 0.94m (4' 5" x 3' 1")
- Living Room 5.33m x 4.65m (17' 6" x 15' 3")
- Marble fireplace. Feature arched picture windows. Ornate coving and ceiling rose.
- Lounge/Dining Room 5.51m x 3.73m (18' 1" x 12' 3")
- Oak and glass door. Double aspect windows.
- Kitchen 4.39m x 3.86m (14' 5" x 12' 8")
- Excellent range of bespoke high and low-level units with feature soft close doors, solid Corian stone worktops with beveled edge and drainer. Feature stained glass display unit. Gas hob with integrated extractor hood above. Integrated microwave, oven, and grill. PVC sink with drainer and chrome mixer tap. Integrated dishwasher. Ceramic tiled floor. Feature "butcher block" part tiled walls. Recessed lighting. PVC door to rear.
- Utility 2.54m x 1.42m (8' 4" x 4' 8")
- Archway to utility comprising matching high and low-level units. Plumbed for washing machine. Corian worktop.
- Bedroom 4 5m x 2.92m (16' 5" x 9' 7")
- PVC sliding doors to the side garden. Side aspect.
- Bedroom 5 4.11m x 3.23m (13' 6" x 10' 7")
- Extensive range of built-in storage. Plank-style wood laminate flooring. Rear Aspect.
- Downstairs WC
- Modern sanitary ware comprising low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled with feature ornate border.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 5.08m x 3.51m (16' 8" x 11' 6")
- Extensive built-in storage. Plank-style flooring. Velux style/double aspect window. Recessed spotlights.
- Ensuite 1.93m x 1.75m (6' 4" x 5' 9")
- Fully tiled contemporary suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity, marble top, and low flush wc. Victorian-style heated towel radiator. Marble tiled floor. Velux-style window.
- Bedroom 2 4.9m x 2.84m (16' 1" x 9' 4")
- Extensive built-in wardrobes. Under eaves storage. Plank-style flooring. Velux-style, double aspect window.
- Bedroom 3 4.8m x 2.87m (15' 9" x 9' 5")
- Extensive built-in storage. Plank-style flooring. Velux-style/double aspect windows.
- Bathroom 3.2m x 3.2m (10' 6" x 10' 6")
- Stunning bathroom suite comprising low flush WC, oversized pedestal wash hand basin with vanity unit, and claw foot style bath with center-mounted, victorian style mixer tap. Double-width shower cubicle with raindrop shower head and 4 body jets. Feature "Carrara" marble tiled walls and floors. Towel radiator. Double aspect windows.
- Garage 6.55m x 3.4m (21' 6" x 11' 2")
- Wall Box e-car charging point. Roller shutter door.
- Storage 3.4m x 3.18m (11' 2" x 10' 5")
- PVC patio-style doors. Wood paneled walls. Electric.
- Outside Front, Side
- Brick boundary walls. Concrete paths. Mature lawn and shrubs. Driveway parking. Pedestrian gate to rear.
- Outside Rear
- Raised flower beds. Outside tap. Pedestrian side gate. Horizontal panel fencing. External lighting. Brick-paved patio. Gazebo.
- REQUIRED INFO UNDER TRADING STANDARDS GUIDANCE
- Tenure - Understood to be Leasehold Annual Ground Rent or Management Fees - Understood to be approximately £80 per annum Annual Rates – Understood to be £1679.36 per annum
- From Main St Take Market St to Castle St, Take Gransha Rd and E Circular Rd/A2 to Pinehill Rd, The property will be on the right-hand side
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS We aim to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable. However, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, and none are to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The detail provided in the ‘Required information under Trading Standards guidance’ is provided in good faith from information supplied to Pinkertons by the Vendor. All, save for Tenure, are subject to change annually. We have not tested any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification, and there is no guarantee of their operating ability or efficiency. All measurements have only been taken as a guide to prospective buyers and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed upon with the seller.
Type of Tenure
A review period for ground rent has not been provided
A review period for service has not been provided
Length of Lease
Location of 5 Pinehill AvenueView Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?