5 Haddo Crescent, Belvoir Park, Belfast, County Antrim, BT8 8FX
Description & Features
This recently constructed end townhouse is in the exclusive Belvoir Park development where there is a lot of demand. The home comprises of an impressive entrance hall with living room, WC, and spacious open plan kitchen / dining / garden room/ utility area with direct access out to a private south facing garden.
On the first floor, there are two bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room, and a luxuriously finished bathroom. On the second floor there are two further bedrooms with a dressing room.
Outside, the property offers driveway parking and rear lawn garden with patio area.
All in all, a beautiful home located within a popular residential area. Viewing is by private appointment by contacting our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- Recently Constructed Three Storey End Townhouse In A Very Popular Development
- Completed To An Extremely High Standard Throughout
- Four Bedrooms With Ensuite Shower Room
- Impressive Kitchen / Dining Area With Island To Open Plan Garden Room With Sliding Door
- Spacious Living Room With Fireplace & Wood Burning Stove
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Ground Floor WC / Utility Area
- Gas Central Heating / Double Glazed Windows
- Private And Enclosed Rear Gardens In Lawns With Paved Sitting Area
- Driveway Parking For Several Vehicles & Garden Area To Side Laid In Lawn
- High Ceilings Throughout
- Located In The Exclusive Belvoir Park Development, Within Easy Access To Leading Schools, Forestside Shopping Centre & Tesco Newtownbreda
- The Development Boasts Parkland Walks, All To Be Enjoyed By The Residents
Type of Tenure
Location of 5 Haddo CrescentView Map
Costs to Consider