5 Greenwood Park, Ballyhackamore, BELFAST, County Antrim, BT4 3JN
Description & Features
We are delighted to bring to the market this beautiful red brick bay fronted three-bedroom semi-detached property just off the Upper Newtownards Road in Ballyhackamore, East Belfast. Occupying a fantastic level site, the property is ideally positioned close to a host of local amenities, public transport links and leading local primary and secondary schools offering ease of access to Belfast City Centre and Belfast City Airport for the daily commuter.
The property itself offers generous accommodation over ground and first floor comprising of separate living room with bay window and feature fireplace, open plan fitted kitchen with space for a casual dining area, downstairs WC, three well-proportioned bedrooms and a fitted family bathroom with separate WC. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating, UPVC double glazing throughout, a floored roofspace with excellent storage, off street parking for two to three cars and an extensive rear garden with detached garage.
Likely to appeal to a range of potential purchasers and with demand currently extremely high for additional outdoor space and versatile indoor living space, we expect this property to gain instant momentum. We therefore recommend viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Spacious Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Property Located in Ballyhackamore, East Belfast
- Sought After Location Within Walking Distance of Bustling Ballyhackamore Village
- Situated Beside the Comber Greenway with Cycling Commute to City Centre and Comber
- Within the Catchment Area to a Range of Leading Primary and Grammar Schools
- Retaining Many Original Features Throughout
- Bright and Airy Reception Hall with Downstairs WC
- Living Room with Feature Bay Window and Fireplace
- Separate Dining Room / Lounge
- Fitted Galley Style Kitchen with Built in Appliances with Door Leading to the Rear Garden
- Three Well Appointed Bedrooms, Main Bedroom with Fantastic Bay Window
- Floored Roofspace with Excellent Storage
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Detached Garage
- Front Garden with Mature Outlook and Private Off Street Parking
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Early Viewing Highly Recommended
Type of Tenure
Location of 5 Greenwood Park
Costs to Consider