5 Chestnut Grove, Ballymoney, County Antrim, BT53 7AT
Description & Features
We are delighted to offer for sale this 3 bedroom, 2 reception room semi detached house with garage which fronts the Garryduff Road in Ballymoney and is conveniently located to Ballymoney town centre with its numerous amenities including shops, schools, the leisure centre and the local bus and railway stations.
The property benefits from having gas heating and has uPVC double glazed windows. Externally the property has a tarmac driveway with parking area to the side of the property and has gardens to the front and the rear of the property.
In a popular location this property is sure to appeal to a wide range of prospective purchaser and we as selling agents recommend an early internal inspection to fully appreciate the setting and accommodation of this family home.
- uPVC double glazed windows.
- Gas heating.
- 3 bedroom, 2 reception room accommodation.
- Popular location in which the property fronts the Garryduff Road.
- With walking distance to the town centre and its amenities including shops, schools, leisure centre and the local bus and railway stations.
- Conveniently located to the A26/Frosses Road/Ballymoney bypass for commuting to Coleraine, Ballymena and further afield.
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled floor, storage under stairs.
- Separate w.c
- With a w.c, sink unit with storage cupboards, tiled above worktop.
- Lounge 6.05m x 3.66m (19' 10" x 12' 0")
- (including bay window) With tiled fireplace, wooden mantle, bay window, coved ceiling.
- Sitting Room/Dining Room 4.24m x 3.28m (13' 11" x 10' 9")
- (at widest points) With wooden floor, part glass panel door to the hallway.
- Kitchen 3m x 2.51m (9' 10" x 8' 3")
- With eye and low level units including stainless steel sink unit, extractor fan, plumbed for an automatic washing machine, part tiled walls, tiled floor, part glass panel door to the hallway.
- First Floor Landing
- Storage Cupboard
- With gas boiler.
- Bathroom & w.c combined 2.59m x 1.63m (8' 6" x 5' 4")
- (plus shower cubicle) With fitted suite including bath, thermostatic shower over bath, shower screen, w.c, wash hand basin with storage cupboard, Mira electric shower, tiled cubicle, heated towel rail, wooden sheeted ceiling.
- Bedroom 1 3.23m x 3m (10' 7" x 9' 10")
- Bedroom 2 4.14m x 2.9m (13' 7" x 9' 6")
- Shelved storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 3 3.07m x 2.59m (10' 1" x 8' 6")
- Exterior Features
- Garage 6.17m x 3.02m (20' 3" x 9' 11")
- With remote control roller door, pedestrian door, light and power points.
- Tarmac driveway with entrance gates and parking area to side of the property.
- Spacious patio area to rear of the property.
- Garden area to rear of property with boundary fence/hedge.
- Outside lights.
- Garden area to the front of the property with shrubs/bushes.
- Outside tap to side of the property.
Type of Tenure
Location of 5 Chestnut Grove
Leave Ballymoney town centre along Queen Street and continue through the mini roundabout onto Roeding Foot. Continue along and turn right at the next mini roundabout onto the Garryduff Road. Continue along for approximately 400 yards and the property is located on the left hand side.View Map
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?