5 Cadogan Park, Malone, Belfast, BT9 6HG
Description & Features
Cadogan Park is one of South Belfast's most sought after tree lined parks offering easy access to the speciality shops of the Lisburn Road. The Malone Road also offers access to and from the city.
This particular property is a handsome red brick home with living space spread over three floors offering exceptionally well appointed accommodation. The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, cloakroom with WC, drawing room, dining room, conservatory, kitchen with casual dining area, two bathrooms and five bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room). Outside there is ample parking to the front and side with detached garage and a generous south facing garden laid in lawns.
All in all, a home of superb proportions, ideal for many differing family requirements situated in a prestigious and accessible location.
- Exceptionally Well Appointed Three Storey Semi Detached Residence.
- Ideal Family Home within walking distance of most principal schools
- Stone throw drom Lisburn Road To Lisburn Road.
- Large South Facing Rear Garden.
- Five Bedrooms (Master With Ensuite Shower Room).
- Three Reception Rooms.
- Kitchen With Casual Living And Dining Area.
- Two Bathrooms In White Suite.
- Cloakroom With WC.
- Oil Fired Central Heating.
- Double Glazing.
- Detached Garage.
- ENTRANCE DOOR:
- Double glazed side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak floor. Corniced ceiling.
- CLOAKS CUPBOARD
- DRAWING ROOM: 6.4m x 3.96m (21' 0" x 13' 0")
- Sandstone fireplace with slate inset. Open fire. Corniced ceiling. Ceiling rose. French double doors to:
- DINING ROOM: 3.66m x 3.05m (12' 0" x 10' 0")
- Double doors from hall. Oakwood floor.
- Oak floor walk through to: Low flush WC. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA 6.1m x 3.66m (20' 0" x 12' 0")
- Fitted with an excellent range of high and low level pine units with glazed display cabinets. Recess for cooker. Plumbed for dishwasher. Stainless steel single drainer one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer taps. Recess for fridge freezer. Central island with polished granite. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed low voltage lighting. Concealed under unit lighting. Double glazed sliding doors to:
- CONSERVATORY: 3.66m x 3.05m (12' 0" x 10' 0")
- French double doors to rear.
- BEDROOM (3): 3.66m x 2.74m (12' 0" x 9' 0")
- BEDROOM (2): 2.74m x 2.74m (9' 0" x 9' 0")
- BATHROOM (1):
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower fitting. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (1): 5.79m x 5.49m (19' 0" x 18' 0")
- Includes dressing area.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with chrome shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Low flush WC. Vanity unit. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (4): 6.1m x 3.05m (20' 0" x 10' 0")
- Dormer window.
- BEDROOM (5): 5.18m x 3.91m (17' 0" x 12' 10")
- Velux window.
- Access to shelved hotpress with insulated copper cylinder. Twin Velux windows.
- BATHROOM (2):
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath, instant heat electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Ceramic tiled floor. Dormer window.
- To the rear is a generous south facing garden laid in lawns with timber decked patio. To the front is a shared brick pavier driveway with ample parking to the side.
- DETACHED GARAGE: 6.71m x 3.35m (22' 0" x 11' 0")
- Up and over door. Power and light. Range of high and low level units. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Oil fired central heating boiler. Side service door.
Type of Tenure
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?