5 Audleys Close, Newtownards, County Down, BT23 8WF
Description & Features
Ideally located within a quiet, family friendly cul-de-sac, we present this attractive detached villa for sale to the open market. The subject property has been modernised and updated by our clients to a fantastic standard, leaving nothing to do but move in and enjoy.
The property is in immaculate condition and would be best suited to a young couple, growing family or those seeking to downsize without compromising. Holding three good sized bedrooms, large lounge and modern open plan kitchen dining room. There is also a fantastic shower room upstairs comprising modern White suite.
Externally, the property rests on a good sized plot with garden to rear laid in extensive brick paved patio area, low maintenance flower beds and summer house. There is also a large carport to the side of the property measuring: 25ft x 10ft. To arrange a viewing appointment please contact our Newtownards branch on 02891 800700.
- A deceptively spacious detached villa
- Immaculate condition throughout
- Entrance hall with ceramic tiled floor
- Large lounge with gas cast iron stove
- Open plan modern kitchen/ dining room with White high gloss units and porcelain tiled floor
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Luxury shower room comprising modern white suite
- Large car port to side measuring 25ft x 10ft
- Garden to rear laid out in extensive brick paved patio, summerhouse and 6ft high fencing
- Full width tarmac driveway to front of property, offering off road parking for three cars
- Gas fired central heating system
- Triple glazed windows installed 2017, Upvc double glazed front and rear doors
Type of Tenure
Location of 5 Audleys CloseView Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Costs to Consider