4B Marian Way, Portaferry, County Down, BT22 1QY
Description & Features
McCarthy Developments Portaferry Limited.
A beautifully built and spacious new build semi detached home finished to a luxury turn key standard throughout.
The property extends to approximately 1,126 sq. ft. and offers 3 first floor bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room, a family bathroom, a lounge with bay window and feature wood burning stove, a kitchen/diner, utility rom and ground floor cloakroom.
It benefits from uPVC double glazing & fascia and oil fired central heating.
Externally there is a tarmac parking area to the front and a generous garden to the rear in lawn.
Various options on kitchen, sanitary ware and flooring
Fully fitted utility room
Oak veneer internal doors
MDF skirting and architrave
Oil fired central heating
6' boarded fence to rear
Estimated completion - Spring 2023.
- Newbuild semi detached home
- Luxury turnkey finishes
- 3 bedrooms - master ensuite
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with casual dining area
- Family bathroom
- Utility & cloakrooms
- uPVC double glazing and fascia
- Oil fired central heating
- Off street parking - Generous gardens
- Coloured composite door to entrance hall.
- Entrance hall
- Choice of floor covering.
- Lounge 4.65m x 3.99m (15' 3" x 13' 1")
- Plus bay window. Feature fireplace with wood burning stove. French doors to kitchen/diner.
- Kitchen/diner 3.99m x 3.76m (13' 1" x 12' 4")
- Range of high and low level units to purchasers personal taste. uPVC double glazed patio doors to rear garden.
- Utility room
- Low level units plus sink. Storage cupboard. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- Cloakroom 1.88m x 0.94m (6' 2" x 3' 1")
- Choice of sanitary ware & floor finishes.
- Hot press. Access to roof space.
- Choice of sanitary ware and wall and floor finishes.
- Bedroom 1 4.04m x 3.2m (13' 3" x 10' 6")
- Storage cupboard
- Ensuite shower room 1.96m x 1.7m (6' 5" x 5' 7")
- Choice of sanitary ware, wall and floor finishes.
- Bedroom 2 3.61m x 3.1m (11' 10" x 10' 2")
- Bedroom 3 3.1m x 2.39m (10' 2" x 7' 10")
- Tarmac parking area to front. Enclosed gardens to rear with generous lawns.
- Property misdescriptions
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Type of Tenure
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?