- Entrance vestibule
- uPVC double glazed entrance door with double glazed fanlight and side panels
- Spacious entrance hall
- Oak spindled staircase to first floor, tiled floor, recessed low voltage downlights
- Sitting room 4.8m x 5m (15' 9" x 16' 5")
- Feature stone fireplace
- Dining room 4.6m x 3.6m (15' 1" x 11' 10")
- Double glass doors to entrance hall
- Study 4.3m x 2.2m (14' 1" x 7' 3")
- Kitchen/ dining area 4.3m x 7.6m (14' 1" x 24' 11")
- Excellent range of Cherrywood high and low level fitted units, granite work surfaces, inset single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, built-in Zanussi coffee maker, integrated dishwasher, built-in oven, Integrated microwave/oven, American style fridge/ freezer & wine cooler. Centre island work station/ breakfast bar with granite worktop and stainless steel extractor hood over 4 ring gas hob. Tiled floor, Low voltage downlights. Archway to sunroom
- Utility room 2.2m x 3.6m (7' 3" x 11' 10")
- Good range of fitted units, part tiled walls, tiled floor, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for automatic wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 1 4.3m x 4m (14' 1" x 13' 1")
- Ensuite 4.3m x 2m (14' 1" x 6' 7")
- Modern white coloured suite comprising; shower enclosure with steam facility, low flush wc and large vanity unit with excellent storage with tiled splashback with mirror and inset wash hand basin with mixer taps. Tiled floor. Low voltage downlights
- Bedroom 2 4.3m x 3m (14' 1" x 9' 10")
- Bedroom 3 3.7m x 3.4m (12' 2" x 11' 2")
- Bathroom 3.7m x 3.5m (12' 2" x 11' 6")
- Luxury white coloured suite comprising; feature whirlpool bath with enclosed shower with steam jets, telephone over, low flush wc and large vanity unit with excellent storage with tiled splashback with mirrors and inset twin wash hand basins with mixer taps. Tiled floor. Low voltage downlights
- Integral garage 5.6m x 8.6m (18' 4" x 28' 3")
- Remote control operated roller door, oil fired boiler. Staircase to first floor
- Sunroom 3.5m x 3.8m (11' 6" x 12' 6")
- Vaulted ceiling, uPVC French doors to patio.
- Landing/ sitting room 4.1m x 7.9m (13' 5" x 25' 11")
- Low voltage downlights, access to eaves storage, Velux skylight windows.
- Bedroom 4 4.1m x 5m (13' 5" x 16' 5")
- Built-in shelving. Access to eaves storage
- Bedroom 5 4.1m x 4.1m (13' 5" x 13' 5")
- Built-in shelving
- Ensuite 4.1m x 2m (13' 5" x 6' 7")
- Modern white coloured suite comprising; corner bath with chrome mixer taps, low flush wc and vanity unit with excellent storage with inset wash hand basin with mixer taps. Tiled floor.
- Games room 3.1m x 6.2m (10' 2" x 20' 4")
- Landing leading to Games room
Recessed low voltage lighting.
- Sweeping driveway accessed from a private shared avenue off Irwinstown Lane.
Gardens in lawn to the front and side with well stocked flowerbeds and borders.
Enclosed orchard area to the side in an array of fruit trees and bushes.
Extensive patio area to the rear overlooking beautiful well cared for and well stocked rear gardens.
Feature Pergola / covered BBQ area with concrete base and pitched roof, ideal for whenever the weather isn't at its best.
Steps down to garden in lawn.
Lovely Summerhouse, surrounded by colourful flowerbeds.
Please note the total site at no 4 is approximately 1 acre in size
- This property may be subject to additional costs & annual charges (rates, ground rent, management charges etc) please check with agent & solicitor for details of these. No surveys have been carried out on this property nor appliances checked, any purchasers should carry out any checks or surveys they deem necessary. Floor plan layout and measurements are approximate and are for illustrative purposes only. We recommend you conduct an independent investigation of the property and its grounds to determine its exact size and suitability for your space requirements.