4a Holywood Road, NEWTOWNARDS, County Down, BT23 4TQ
Description & Features
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a modern beautifully presented detached family property within a much sought-after location. This property is located only a short distance from Newtownards’ bustling town centre hosting an excellent range of shops, boutiques and restaurants. The property enjoys a generous site offering a south facing garden which is blessed with sun light from first light until last. Overall, this four-bedroom home is sure to impress even the most discerning of purchasers.
Number 4a has little left to do but move your furniture in and enjoy. The property internally offers bright, flexible, and spacious accommodation. To the ground floor there are two separate living rooms, a home officer and a contemporary open kitchen/dining/living space. The first floor comprises four bedrooms, two of which have en-suites and a family bathroom.
Externally this property is situated on a private plot with gardens to the front, side and rear all laid in lawn with neatly presented flora. The driveway provides parking for several cars leading to an integral garage.
- Detached Family Property In Rustic Brick
- Occupying a Private Site with South Facing Rear Gardens
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Bespoke Fitted Kitchen with Dining and Living Space Opening to Rear
- Ground Floor WC
- Well Portioned Four Bedrooms, Two with En-Suite
- Family Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Oak uPVC Windows
- Driveway with Ample Parking
- Front Garden Laid in Lawn with Mature Flora
- Rear Garden Laid in Lawn, South Facing
- Quiet, and Sought-after Location
- Convenient to Newtownards, Bangor, Holywood and for commuting to Belfast
- Within Catchment Area of Local Schools
Type of Tenure
Location of 4a Holywood RoadView Map
Costs to Consider