49 Park Road, BELFAST, BT7 2FX
Description & Features
A superb End-Terrace Townhouse situated on Park Road in the increasingly popular area of South Belfast off the Ormeau Road and its host of restaurants, bars and bespoke shops.
The location benefits from convenient access to the city centre, a range of highly regarded local schools, good access to the Belfast City Airport and the International Airport (approx 30 mins by car).
The excellent accommodation benefits from a living room, separate lounge and kitchen/dining room occupy the ground floor. On the second floor there are four bedrooms over two floors and a bathroom suite. In addition, the property benefits from oil fired central heating and double glazing throughout.
Of particular note, is the double garage to the rear accessed via a rear entry, large enough to bring your car down for off-street parking.
Retaining many original features, early viewing is highly recommended.
- Large, End-Terrace, Bay-Fronted Property in Popular Residential Location
- Convenient Access to Belfast City Centre, Airports & Primary/Secondary Schools
- Excellent outlook across Ormeau Park Golf Club
- Four Bedrooms, Over Two Floors
- Living Room to Front with Bay Window
- Separate Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Kitchen with Casual Dining Area
- Bathroom on First Floor
- OFCH / uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Double Garage with Access for Off-Street Parking
- Enclosed Patio to Rear / Garden to Front
- Walking Distance to Amenities on Ormeau Road & Ormeau Park
- No Onward Chain
Type of Tenure
Location of 49 Park Road
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Costs to Consider