49 Hanover Chase, Bangor, BT19 7NT
Description & Features
Located at the top of a cul de sac within this ever popular development, this delightful detached home occupies a generous site and offers excellent family accommodaton. Convenient to local shops, Bloomfield Shopping Centre, primary and senior schools (within walking distance of Bangor Grammar School) and to the main arteriel roads for those commuting to Belfast.
The beautfiully presented accommodation comprises spacious reception hall with cloakroom suite, lounge with open fire and bay window, the family room has doors out to the rear garden and an archway to the conservatory which has under floor heating and French doors leading to the side garden, the kitchen includes a dining area and accesses the utility room. Upstairs there are four well proportioned bedrooms, the master has an en-suite shower room and there is a family bathroom. Outside there is a brick pavior driveway offering generous parking, a detached garage and enclosed gardens to rear and generous to side laid out in lawns with a raised decked area.
Demand will be high for this spacious home and viewing is essential to appreciate all it offers.
- Superb Detached Home Offering Excellent Family Accommodation
- Popular Residential Location
- Spacious Lounge With Bay Window And Open Fire
- Family Room With Archway To Conservatory With Under Floor Heating
- Kitchen/Dining With Excellent Range Of Units And Integrated Oven Hob & Dishwasher
- Four Frist Floor Bedrooms - Master With En-Suite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom / Ground Floor Cloakroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Brick Pavior Driveway Offering Generous Off Road Parking
- Detached Garage
- Enclosed Gardens To Rear And Generous Side Garden With Raised Decked Area
- Convenient To Local Shops And Schools
Type of Tenure
Location of 49 Hanover Chase
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating