49 Cumberland Drive, Dundonald, Belfast, BT16 2AT
Description & Features
Located in the quiet and convenient Cumberland area of Dundonald, this immaculately presented semi detached property comprises a bright lounge, family/dining room with french doors onto rear garden and decked area, modern kitchen with appliances, three well proportioned bedrooms, family bathroom and ground floor WC. The property has the added bonus of a large and private rear garden. The property is close to a number of local leading schools, the Ulster hospital, Stormont Estate, Asda Superstore and several local restaurants and cafes surrounding. The location is well served by the Glider bus links and extensive nearby road network with both Belfast and Newtownards just a short commute away. Early viewing is highly recommended.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT WITH THE AGENT
VALUATION: If you are thinking of selling, we would be delighted to provide a FREE VALUATION of your property. Our goal is to achieve the optimum sale price for your property while saving you money on fees.
MORTGAGE ADVICE: ANDREWS AND GREGG are pleased to offer a FREE independent mortgage and financial advice service. Please ask for details.
Important notice to purchasers –ANDREWS AND GREGG have not tested any systems, services or appliances at this property. Maps, plans and models are not to scale and measurements are approximate.
These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a contract, conveyance or lease. Whilst every care is taken in compiling the information we can give no guarantees as to the accuracy thereof.
- Well Presented Semi Detached Family Home
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Contemporary Family Bathroom And Seperate WC
- Ground Floor WC
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Popular And Convenient Location Within Walking Distance Of Local Primary School, Shops, Cafes, The Ulster Hospital And Transport Links
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Spacious and bright hallway.
- LIVING ROOM: 3.72m x 3.64m (12' 2" x 11' 11")
- Bright and airy living room wiith laminate wood effect floor and fireplace.
- FAMILY/DINING ROOM: 3.89m x 3.19m (12' 9" x 10' 6")
- With laminate wood effect flooring, feature fireplace and patio doors accessing rear garden and decked area.
- KITCHEN: 2.94m x 2.92m (9' 8" x 9' 7")
- Modern fitted kitchen with both high and low level units for an abundance of storage, composite sink and drainer, electric and electric oven under. The kitchen is plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher and is finished with laminate flooring.
- Low flush WC and sink understairs.
- BEDROOM (1): 4.02m x 3.22m (13' 2" x 10' 7")
- Double bedroom with carpet and built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.66m x 3.22m (12' 0" x 10' 7")
- Double bedroom with carpet.
- BEDROOM (3): 2.92m x 2.27m (9' 7" x 7' 5")
- Single bedroom with carpet.
- Seperate WC.
- BATHROOM: 2.89m x 1.91m (9' 6" x 6' 3")
- Contemporary family bathroom with white suite comprising of wall mounted sink with vanity storage, electric shower in cubicle and bath with shower from taps.
- Driveway to front for off street parking. Large and enclosed garden to the rear which boasts a large decked area and grassed area. The rear garden is private and quiet.
Type of Tenure
Location of 49 Cumberland Drive
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?