The Brompton, 49 Blackrock Hollow, Blair Mayne Road South, Newtownards, BT23
Description & Features
Accessible Living isn’t just closer here - it’s better.
Blackrock Hollow is an attractive collection of beautiful family homes - generously proportioned and contemporary in design, offering substantial outdoor space for play and entertaining in a safe and secure cul-de-sac.
Explore the Best of the Local Area.
Just minutes walk from the peaceful enclave of Blackrock Hollow is the vibrant and historic town of Newtownards, with a fantastic range of eateries, shopping centres and entertainment a stone’s throw away. Less than a 10 minute walk away is the Bus Station, connecting you to Belfast and further afield. As one of the largest commuter towns in North Down, Newtownards has prospered in recent years with easy transport links to the main commercial hubs and the George Best Belfast City Airport.
Education in the town is very well catered for with an excellent choice of primary and secondary level schools nearby, such as the highly acclaimed Regent House Grammar School, only 5 minutes walk away.
Exceptional opportunities to unwind are on your doorstep at the established Scrabo Golf Club, picturesque Scrabo Tower, Kiltonga Wildlife Reserve and the recently restored National Trust's neo-classical Mount Stewart House and Gardens. Just minutes drive away is Strangford Lough where you'll discover a unique diversity of landscape, outstanding wildlife and breathtaking views.
Blackrock Hollow - connected living on your doorstep.
- **Now on Release- Contact the Newtownards office on 02891 800700 For Further Details
- Bespoke kitchen with choice of soft close doors and drawers, worktop including matching upstand, hob splashback and complementary handles
- Quality integrated appliances (fridge/freezer, dishwasher, stainless steel electric oven, extractor fan, gas hob and washer/dryer
- Concealed chrome under unit lighting
- Recessed LED chrome down lighters to ceiling
- BATHROOM / ENSUITE / CLOAKROOM
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome taps and mixers
- Chrome heated towel radiators to bathroom and ensuite
- Thermostatic controlled showers with overhead drench shower to ensuite
- Fully tiled shower enclosure (where applicable)
- Splash back tiling to bathroom, ensuite and cloakroom
- Recessed LED chrome down lighters to ceilings
- Traditional construction
- Internal walls, ceilings and internal woodwork painted in neutral colour
- High grade sculpted wooden doors with panelling and chrome hardware
- Painted, moulded skirting and architrave
- Mains and battery operated smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Superior standard of floor, wall and loft insulation to ensure minimal heat loss
- Black composite front door with 5 point security locking system, chrome door handle, knocker and letter box finished with a lifelike grain
- Finished in a maintenance free K-Rend render with uPVC fascias & soffits
- Energy efficient double glazed windows and back door with multi point locking, chrome push button handles (windows) and key locking in black uPVC frames - (internal and external)
- Feature external lighting to front door
- Bitmac driveways
- Front gardens turfed
- Rear gardens top soiled and enclosed with timber fencing or wall where applicable
- Outside tap
- Landscaping to common areas
- Choice of luxury carpets to lounge, stairs, landing and bedrooms
- Choice of ceramic floor tiling from a superior range for hall, kitchen, cloakroom and utility floors (where applicable)
- HEATING / TECHNOLOGY / BROADBAND
- Energy efficient natural gas central heating with thermostatically controlled radiators, providing instant hot water
- Multi fuel stoves to lounge with slate pad hearth
- Superfast fibre optic broadband
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets
- Connection sockets for BT & TV and cabling for digital and SKY TV
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Selections to be made from the builder’s nominated suppliers only and all choices are from a pre-selected range and may be subject to change
- Pricing for Additional Sunroom and Garage options are available upon request
- ** Please note that internal images have been taken in a different house type and contain virtual furniture.
Type of Tenure