- Spacious dining hall 3.5m x 10.5m (11' 6" x 34' 5")
- Traditional style panelled entrance door with double glazed fan light and side panels. Solid oak hardwood flooring. LED low voltage downlights. Impressive traditional style spindled staircase with mahogany treads and feature curved handrail. Concealed understairs storage cupboard.
Steps with feature inset LED lighting to sitting area off.
- Study / Music room/ Bedroom 5 4.49m x 4.7m (14' 9" x 15' 5")
- This room could also lend itself to a Dining room or a 5th bedroom. LED low voltage downlights.
- Sitting area 5.3m x 3.5m (17' 5" x 11' 6")
- Bespoke Connecticut feature style fireplace with inset gas fire and granite hearth. LED low voltage downlights. Solid oak hardwood flooring. Feature ceiling to floor corner window. Gallery landing overlooking.
- Drawing room 4.9m x 6.5m (16' 1" x 21' 4")
- Impressive feature period style fireplace with inset basket grate and slate hearth. Feature pitch pine "A" beam to vaulted ceiling. LED low voltage downlights. Corner spotlights. uPVC double glazed patio doors to patio. Feature Colonial style window shutters to side windows.
- Bedroom 4 4.4m x 4.7m (14' 5" x 15' 5")
- LED low voltage downlights.
- Rear hallway
- Solid oak hardwood flooring. Cloaks rail. LED low voltage downlights.
- Shower room 1.9m x 3.4m (6' 3" x 11' 2")
- Feature mosaic tiled wet area with glass screen, chrome shower fittings. Fully tiled walls and floor. Vanity unit with marble counter and inset wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap. Low flush wc. LED low voltage downlights.
- Boot room 1.9m x 1.9m (6' 3" x 6' 3")
- Excellent range of painted built-in cupboards. Hardwood panelled exterior stable door to outside. Tiled floor. Cloaks rail. LED low voltage downlights.
- Kitchen/ dining area 6.82m x 8.1m (22' 5" x 26' 7")
- L-shaped Kitchen / dining area - measurements are to the widest points.
Amazing handcrafted painted kitchen with an excellent range of high and low level fitted units. Italian marble work surfaces. Black coloured electric/ gas "Rangemaster" range style cooker with feature tiled splashback and extractor hood over. Integrated Neff stainless steel microwave and Coffee maker. Feature integrated pantry cupboard. Fitted dresser unit with wiring and space for a Television. Coordinating dresser unit with glass display cabinets to dining area. A most impressive centre island work station/ breakfast bar handcrafted in walnut with an Italian marble counter cut from a single slab, inset double bowl ceramic sink unit with antique style mixer taps, integrated wine cooler. Porcelain tiled floor. LED low voltage downlights. 2 sets of glass patio doors 1 to the the dining area and 1 opening from kitchen on to the siuth facing sun terrace. Steps up from kitchen/ dining area to the sun room.
- Sun room 6.47m x 5.7m (21' 3" x 18' 8")
- Feature archway from kitchen/ dining area finished with pitch pine beams. Vaulted redwood panelled ceiling with LED low voltage downlights. Large ceiling to floor Cathedral style gable window with fantastic rural views and which has been wired for electric remote control operated blinds. Contemporary cast iron wood burning stove. uPVC double glazed patio doors opening on to a fabulous south facing sun terrace.
- Utility room 2.8m x 2.3m (9' 2" x 7' 7")
- Range of high and low level fitted units. 11/2 bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for an automatic washing machine. Porcelain tiled floor. LED low voltage downlights. Hardwood panelled feature stable style exterior door.
- Spacious gallery style landing
- Large ceiling to floor corner gable window which allows light to flood into the hallway and landing. Spindled galleries overlooking the staircase and the sitting area/ downstairs hallway. LED low voltage downlights. Large double walk-in airing cupboard. Access to roofspace.
- Bathroom 4.4m x 3.4m (14' 5" x 11' 2")
- Luxury traditional style suite comprising; steps up to a feature traditional style freestanding roll top bath with chrome telephone mixer taps. Large glass fully tiled shower enclosure. A most impressive period style vanity unit with marble counter and inset wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps. Low flush wc. Bidet. Feature painted wooden floorboards. Painted wainscoting to walls. Traditional style radiator with chrome heated towel rail. LED low voltage downlights.
- Bedroom 1 (master) 5.1m x 6.8m (16' 9" x 22' 4")
- Please note at the maximum point this room is 8.0 m wide.
Feature Colonial style window shutters. Feature double glazed glass doors with feature Colonial style shutters opening on to a lovely wrought iron balcony which boasts beautiful rural views. LED low voltage downlights.
- Dressing room 2.3m x 3.5m (7' 7" x 11' 6")
- Fully fitted with shelves, rails and drawers. LED low voltage downlights. Opaque glass door to bedroom.
- Ensuite 2.2m x 2.6m (7' 3" x 8' 6")
- Contemporary suite comprising; fully tiled wet area with glass screen and chrome Drench shower and second normal shower. Feature vanity unit with twin inset wash hand basins with mirror over. Low flush wc. LED low voltage downlights. Fully tiled walls and floor. Opaque glass door to bedroom
- Bedroom 2 4.7m x 4.5m (15' 5" x 14' 9")
- LED low voltage downlights.
- Jack & Jill Ensuite 3.5m x 2.2m (11' 6" x 7' 3")
- Large fully tiled shower enclosure, low flush wc. pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor. 1/2 tiled walls. LED low voltage downlights. Access to bedrooms 2 & 3.
- Bedroom 3 4.4m x 4.7m (14' 5" x 15' 5")
- LED low voltage downlights.
- Double electric entrance gates. Tarmac driveway and forecourt car parking.
Amazing landscaped gardens all around in lawn with raised flowerbeds stocked in a beautiful array of colourful plants and shrubs. Outside lighting.
A most fabulous south facing brick paved sun terrace ideal for outside / summertime entertaining. Bordered by a feature antique brick wall with recessed outdoor lighting and raised well stocked flowerbeds. A mature rockery with feature waterfall which flows into a beautiful ornamental garden pond. Feature garden staircase from the sun terrace to the upper garden area. Green house with concrete base that was originally designed as the base for a summerhouse which would look down over the sun terrace and the house and which would catch the summer sunsets.
There are 4 sets of double outdoor electric sockets positioned around the gardens and outside.
Purpose built concrete car wash area with drainage to the rear of the garage block. Outside watertaps and electric sockets. Enclosed bin store / storage area with second log store to the rear of the garage block.
Log store adjacent to the boot room door.
Detached double garage block with feature clock to
- Double garage 8.5m x 7.5m (27' 11" x 24' 7")
- Twin remote control operated doors. Oil fired boiler. Side door.
Outside staircase with store cupboard below leading to upstairs Recreation room
- Recreation/ cinema room 8.5m x 7.5m (27' 11" x 24' 7")
- Feature corner bar area.
Fitted kitchen area with good range of low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps and tiled splashback.
Access to roofspace and clock tower.
LED low voltage downlights.
Shower room: 2.4m x 2.0m Corner wc. Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin with mirror over. Fully tiled corner shower cubicle. Tiled floor. LED low voltage downlights.